Sign in to follow this  
Craig Brown

RIGHT WINGER IS ESSENTIAL IN TRANSFER WINDOW

Well as Dean Marney has got injured of late, i think that Nigel Worthington should try looking for a right winger, as we are desparately short in this area. After all we can''t exactly expect Ian Henderson to play as a winger, because he''s naturally a striker, apart from Ian Henderson there really isn''t an out and out right winger available to Worthington, so therefore i think that it is essential that he looks for a winger. Alternatively he should look at the right back''s signed i.e. Colin, Louis Jean i think he should opt to play Louis Jean as a winger, as he is more versatile out of Colin, he ideally in my opinion would be the better option. Now i know some will argue he''s not made many starts for NORWICH but still for me it is the only alternative until we bring in a PROPER right winger, in the mould of Jonson but preferably english.

Also i think that a box-to-box central midfielder is another priority which i know many of you will agree.

Apart these positions i think that we should be fine with most of the players, IF WORTHINGTON PICKS A TEAM THAT CAN PERFORM TOGETHER, AND A TEAM THAT HAS A GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF EACH OTHER, providing they all pull their fingers out each and every game for Worthington and us the supporters.

ON THE BALL CITY

COME ON YOU YELLAS !

WE CAN TAME THE WOLVES !!!!!!!!!!!

[quote]Well as Dean Marney has got injured of late, i think that Nigel Worthington should try looking for a right winger, as we are desparately short in this area. After all we can''t exactly expect Ian Hende...[/quote]

In the mould of Jonson!!!! Sureky you''re joking. We do need a right winger, but we need a whole new team and Manager at the moment

OTBC

Worthy OUT

Having thought about what type of right winger i mentioned it probably does sound stupid. But hang on give me another chance. Now being a season ticket holder i go to all the games and despite Dean Marney''s excellent passing accauracy he does lack the all important dribbling skills to take players on, how many times have i or the fans seen him take full backs on ? answer > none to my knowledge unless anyone suggests otherwise. To be perfectly honest we shouldn''t be having this conversation if Worthington used his brains and looked at how many wingers we had at the start of season, he would think hang on a minute if i sell my winger we''ll be short. And because like always Worthington always ignores the size of our squad he''s paid dearly for it which is why we don''t have anybody else. Huckerby could do it but likes playing on the left, Ian Henderson naturally is a striker but wouldn''t be fair on him, McVeigh played there before but naturally left footed which DEFINITELY won''t help. So who do we have ?. NO ONE. There are 3 options mentioned who potentially could do it for the time being, but be right at home playing there. SO NORWICH FANS LET''S NOT IGNORE THE FACT THAT THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE.

Having seen the likes of MARK RIVERS play for the club i feel we could do with someone like him he was terrific when at his best. BUT despite possessing such excellent dribbling skills in the vast majority in his career with Norwich most of the time from what i saw his crossing wasn''t the best. So what Worthington must look for like i said is a decent winger who has good DRIBBLING skills, good PASSING, good versatility, tracking back to help out. BY THE WAY WORTHINGTON IF YOU DECIDE TO BRING IN A WINGER MAKE SURE IT IS A WINGER, NOT A BLOODY CENTRAL MIDFIELDER.

COME ON WORTHINGTON IT''S TIME YOU STARTED LOOKING AT THE SIZE OF YOUR SQUAD, AND NOT JUST THE COACHING ASPECT

"there are none so blind as those who do not want to see"

Having thought about what type of right winger i mentioned it probably does sound stupid. But hang on give me another chance. Now being a season ticket holder i go to all the games and despite Dean Marney''s excellent passing accauracy he does lack the all important dribbling skills to take players on, how many times have i or the fans seen him take full backs on ? answer > none to my knowledge unless anyone suggests otherwise. To be perfectly honest we shouldn''t be having this conversation if Worthington used his brains and looked at how many wingers we had at the start of season, he would think hang on a minute if i sell my winger we''ll be short. And because like always Worthington always ignores the size of our squad he''s paid dearly for it which is why we don''t have anybody else. Huckerby could do it but likes playing on the left, Ian Henderson naturally is a striker but wouldn''t be fair on him, McVeigh played there before but naturally left footed which DEFINITELY won''t help. So who do we have ?. NO ONE. There are 3 options mentioned who potentially could do it for the time being, but be right at home playing there. SO NORWICH FANS LET''S NOT IGNORE THE FACT THAT THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE.

Having seen the likes of MARK RIVERS play for the club i feel we could do with someone like him he was terrific when at his best. BUT despite possessing such excellent dribbling skills in the vast majority in his career with Norwich most of the time from what i saw his crossing wasn''t the best. So what Worthington must look for like i said is a decent winger who has good DRIBBLING skills, good PASSING, good versatility, tracking back to help out. BY THE WAY WORTHINGTON IF YOU DECIDE TO BRING IN A WINGER MAKE SURE IT IS A WINGER, NOT A BLOODY CENTRAL MIDFIELDER.

COME ON WORTHINGTON IT''S TIME YOU STARTED LOOKING AT THE SIZE OF YOUR SQUAD, AND NOT JUST THE COACHING ASPECT

"there are none so blind as those who do not want to see"