Sign in to follow this  
Bovril

6th to 23rd place.........8 points

If it looked like we were going to win game after game, Philip, I would be encouraged by that statistic.

Sadly, we don''t.

Yeah it is rather open, but I think most of the fans have given up hope and to be honest I don''t blame them, but I''m going to stick with them and keep supporting my team

[quote]Yeah it is rather open, but I think most of the fans have given up hope and to be honest I don''t blame them, but I''m going to stick with them and keep supporting my team[/quote]

It''s not a case of giving up or no longer supporting the team - I don''t think any of us realists will ever do that.

It''s simply a case of looking at the facts and those say, no matter how open the league is, we are not good enough to be classed as serious contenders for a play off place. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, in our current form and circumstances that even gives the slightest glimmer of hope - in fact things are getting worse rather than better.

I too will keep supporting the team but this does not mean that I have to believe in miracles, and boy, do we need one.

You never give up in football because there is always something to fight for. This season the fight is to avoid relegation and the way things are I''ll be happy if we do.

yeah , just trying to look on the very distant positives!!!!!!!

having witnessed the qpr game though, i cant see too many