Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

TOO GOOD TO GO DOWN!!! HA! HA!

that was the quote i kept hearing from all around me on tuesday! i was slated for saying we should change the manager and told i should shut up! its about time that people realise we are NOT too good to go down and if we persist with this guy in charge then i think it will happen, god forbid! lets face it he cant even make a substitution to turn a game around so how the hell is he going to turn this season around? it would serve the board right if city do go down as they have to stop letting their hearts rule their heads! there is no room in football for sentiment, the time has come to thank worthy and show him the door and get mark bowen into the managers job.

I''m not sure if we''re too good to go down, but we''re certainly too crap to stay up.

if they didnt play as a team, even man utd could get relegated.......

absolutely correct baldy,with the exception of our "stars" there is obviously very little quality in the current squad,and going down is a distinct possibility unless things change and quickly,the rot is already setting in

Baldy

I think a lot of fans, on here and others that don''t use this board truly can''t see that this is as bad as you, and I, see it.

They are all fans like us, but cannot believe that we are sinking this low, we have a great board, great manager, top quality players etc etc so we will turn things around.  Just have to have faith....

Thing is faith can''t be stretched this far - when do the board etc realise they can''t wait forever.  When are things going to turn round?

Errr, like Nigel says, errrr

Nigel has all but admitted he has lost the plot.  He sounded defeated and sad.  I personally feel very sorry for him. 

But this is not just about Nigel.  This is about NCFC, we can''t be allowed to sink to unprecedented lows just to keep one employee happy. Does he sound happy, no.  Does anyone connected to NCFC?

I wait for someone to tell me they are happy, and also that keeping Worthy in place is going to turn this around.

i have been a firm worthington outer since about 4games into the season, and my views have not changed or faltered, however, i fully back what he said yesterday, the players are being spineless, and there is only so much worthington can do! i still think its time for worthington to go but he did the right thing yesterday, and i respect him for that, those players need to hear a few home truths as it seems they no longer care about the club or the fans...

well done worthy on that count, and i will be sad to see him go, when his time inevitably comes. dont get me wrong, i think some of his tactical and personnel decisions are downright stupid, but he is an honest man, and a man of integrity, both words the current squad dont seem to know the meaning of.

many of us on here, would give anything to be talented enough just to pull on the yellow and green, and i for one would be happy to play for nothing. and you know what? i think a team of us, would actually do better than the current hapless lot...none of them seem to have any pride left, bar safri and bizarrely davenport.

[quote]if they didnt play as a team, even man utd could get relegated.......[/quote]

the way fergies going on that might not be too far away

jas