Sign in to follow this  
silver fox

Don't worry the board know what they are doing - they have a plan

We have been told as recently as the AGM that the board are confident that Nigel Worthington will turn things around and that we don''t have to worry.

Straight afterwards we get a lucky 1-0 home win courtesy of an own goal and the board must be feeling good as Nigel is doing the business.  Oops we suddenly lose away in the next match to a Wolves side who have their two strikers missing.  Nigel calls the players spineless and doesn''t appear to have any answers as to how to turn things around.

As supporters you might just be a little worried that we are getting too close to the relegation bottom three for comfort.  You might just be thinking that there are not too many teams we are going to beat away from home.  You might be thinking that there are several teams who might start winning at Carrow Road.

To all those supporters who have these worries I will repeat what the board said on Monday '' WE HAVE EVERY CONFIDENCE IN NIGEL AS A MANAGER AND ARE CONFIDENT HE WILL TURN THINGS AROUND''.

Guess what Delia and Co, I don''t share your confidence in Nigel, and his latest after match comments did not inspire me with any confidence at all.

I guess that the master plan must have been to budget for another relegation season, write it into the players contracts that they will have to take a pay cut if we go down, and hope we can hang onto the loyal supporters.

Running the smallest squad in the league isnt clever, neither is making a 1.5 million profit in the transfer market. We are now paying the price for bringing in a bunch of inferior players on the cheap. Mirroring the Bryan Hamilton way of working. The club has slid so far, its soon going to be too late to reverse the decline. And Munby,Delia and the gang are fiddling while Rome burns.