Sign in to follow this  
king of latvia

PLAYERS

I agree 100% King of Latvia.

The players are an absolute disgrace to their profession. I was on this site after the QPR game saying exactly the same thing, questioning the integrity of some of our players. They are paid ££££ thousands a week and they can''t even be bothered to fight and show some passion for NCFC. They deserve no respect, from me as a supporter, or from fellow professionals if they can''t be bothered to fight. If they made some effort I''d forgive them for the defeat, but too many of our players are just not doing their jobs.

Too many of them are on long contracts earning big money. They are an absolute disgrace. I could pull out 11 guys from non-league football who would''ve fought like lions out there. They may have lost, but at least they faught. This shower of so called professionals can''t even do that.

And yes Worthington is responsible for signing them. The buck does stop with him. But when so many of them are jokers who don''t do their jobs, what can you do? I would stick a rocket up all of them, and give them all formal warnings. Players out of contract at the end of the season should be told to start looking for a new club. They are not good enough.

So this is a question I put to the players - will you donate your wages to charity this week as a signal to the fans you are truely sorry for an absolutely abysmal performance?

If memory serves me correct when Worthington took over he said certain players were in the comfort zone. I believe he has taken us full circle because many seem in the comfort zone again.

When one reads in the paper that certain players look on him as a friend thats perhaps where the rot starts because they don''t seem to bothered while they are playing. Just want to get finished and get back with their friends. 

Sorry, but I have to differ from the King.

If one or two players are not committed and not putting in the effort then those kind of remarks apply. But if the whole team ''appears'' to be not bothered then something else is going on.

I say ''appears'' because we''ve seen most of these guys give plenty of committed performances before and whilst individuals may lose form/commitment at times, it seems pretty unlikely to me that they collectively switched off. If they have then it represents a complete collapse in confidence in the squad, a total disillusionment with tactics/a complete failure to understand the tactics (this would seem entirely understandable!).

I dont pretend to know which but whichever it is doesnt change the fact that the buck still stops with the manager.

WORTHINGTON OUT!

Agree that Worthingtron cant take all the blame. The lack of effort and lack of respect to supporters and ''the shirt'' are a disgrace. No wonder nigel tears his hair out. I bet he never gave such a performance in his entire career as this bunch of ++++++''s. No professional pride, no shame. disgrace to the club. Sickening bunch of parasites.