Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

A total clearout is needed!

Ok theres posts saying Williams for manager,Crooky,Bowen ect ect & all being questioned to what experience they have. Well what experience did good old Worthy have before ruining our club? A promotion & a relegation i do believe!

We need a total clearout of staff including Williams & co. We need someone in here completely fresh with fresh coaching staff & fresh ideas,after all Williams plays a big part in Worthys decisions. If Worthless has lost the respect of his players then surley the coaching staff have aswell?

[quote]Ok theres posts saying Williams for manager,Crooky,Bowen ect ect & all being questioned to what experience they have. Well what experience did good old Worthy have before ruining our club? A promo...[/quote]

I agree that we must must must not appoint Foley or livermore as a replacement - they are as joined as the three wise monkeys and should all go together.

Williams does at least like a good style of football and his youngster seem to be playing it well -if it is anyone from inside the club then he is the man. 

However I would prefer a new set altogether.

OTBC