Sign in to follow this  
Balham Yellow

So bad, it was funny - we're a pub side!

Not a very good turnout on Sat from City fans and who can blame them.  I wish I hadn''t been there.  Nothing short of pathetic.  We looked like a pub team - we can''t pass the ball, we can''t control the ball, we don''t even look as if anyone cares.  We didn''t create a single opportunity on Sat, we didn''t even put one move together where we looked comfortable on the ball.  We were overrun from minute one - Wolves (who hadn''t won at home since August) will not have an easier game all season.  We let them play all afternoon without closing them down, they just passed and moved and found of acres of space.  Conversely when we were in possession they only had to put us under a little pressure and we miscontrolled the ball, passed it to one of their players or hit it out for a throw-in.  If anyone thinks that we have the personnel at the club to succeed I suggest you think again. 

[quote]Not a very good turnout on Sat from City fans and who can blame them. I wish I hadn''t been there. Nothing short of pathetic. We looked like a pub team - we can''t pass the ball, we can''t control the...[/quote]

Wrong - we''re worse than a pub side.

I can remember when we used to be a pub side when we had the likes of Curran & Bone playing for us.

They used to train in the Mustard Pot instead of the training ground - no calorie/carbohydrate watching, dietry advice or fitness advisers for them.

But they we''re better than this lot.

I was at the game and it was poor.  What was worse is that on Sunday I watched a 1st round FA cup match on the BBC and Chase Town who are 8 leagues below us played much more attractive football than I have seen City play in a while.

[quote]I was at the game and it was poor. What was worse is that on Sunday I watched a 1st round FA cup match on the BBC and Chase Town who are 8 leagues below us played much more attractive football than I...[/quote]

"attractive"?????!!!??!?

I don''t know about that, but they did score, and look bothered.

OTBC

Worthy OUT

I was meant to be going to Wolves, but decided I couldn''t bare another depressing away game. I also had Coventry, Derby and Crewe penciled in. But now..... ???

How many fans roughly went to Wolves ? I think the numbers will drop drastically if this keeps up.