Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Read Fans Eye in the EDP

I would also suggest that the latest NCISA article (on the Pink Un website) is also worth a read, I think it sums up perfectly what is happening at NCFC at the moment

thats exactly what i thought when i read the well written and well thought out article. His comments are spot on and most certainly not a "knee jerk reaction".

would suggest that a copy is placed in the board room and at the training ground for all the players/board and the management staff ( its not just worthington, some of the blame must rest with the coaches and other so called backroom staff), to read and inwardly digest.

in reality, of course, the board are already committed to keep the manager ( they are not likely to have changed their minds after one win and one defeat since the AGM), the players sure as hell dont seem to be bothered and worthy and his crew have surely lost the plot.

win/draw/lose against luton...............who cares any more...certainly not many of the posters on this site anyway.

Ah yes, Steve has many times pointed out the obvious in that paper, but as said at the AGM, he, and Richard Balls are in the minority - the board (publically anyway) won''t be taking much note of him, you or I, not when the spin machine is telling them what they want to hear

Emperor''s new clothes tale come to mind anyone?

what a great article! and spot on with the truth, sadly it doesnt seem to matter what we as supporters say or think because we have a board in place who are blinkered. i am not a shareholder, thank god, but from what was being said prior to the agm they were going to let it be known how unhappy they were but where were they? nobody said anything it was as if it was staged and as i have pointed out here recently unless people wake up we WILL go down instead of people saying we are too good to go down they should think about why we are where we are because we are not good enough as a club never mind a team. the board have to act and act now before this team i love is ruined beyond repair, look at MK Dons and where they are now.

[quote]Steve Gedge writing as a fan in the EDP, succincyly points out City''s shortcomings and points out where our problem lie and doesn''t pull any punches. I suggest you read this, it gives some insight in...[/quote]

a good read, cheers for the link