Sign in to follow this  
mighty yellow

Leon Knight

His future at Brighton is in doubt as he refuses to apologise to McGhee, see below.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/nationwide1/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/05/11/07/SOCCER_Brighton.html&TEAMHD=nationwide1

Would be an excellent addition to the squad IMO, and could be the answer to our midfield problem. Although he is a striker, he has been played in a deeper midfield role this year and has been good. If he wants out and McGhee wants him out, I can''t see him costing anymore than £1m. His proven track record of scoring and providing would be what we need.

Unfortunately, he has fallen out with his manager, and a player like that doesn''t usually attract Worthy, but when the next manager comes in (fingers firmly crossed) he could be a great signing.

well we could loan him in

would be a good signing

i still cant see why we dont loan in matt holland from charlton, he wants to leave on loan, and we are having a midfield crisis.....

WAKE UP WORTHY

Having just read your hucks post I''ve come to realize you can''t know a great deal about football. His proven track record of scoring begins and ends in League One, 4 goals in 33 appearances at championship level will not answer our prayers.

Have to disagree very strongly on this one.  As well as being a Norwich season ticket holder, I also have 4 Brighton season tickets through my company.  Seen Knight many times over past couple of seasons and he would not improve what we have at all.

Let''s not panic and want to buy everyone who is available.

Fair enough, I don''t know a great deal about him to be honest, but I suppose I am just looking for anyone to improve the terrible situation we are in

OTBC

Worthy OUT

Having lived in Brighton for the past 3 years, I can quite honestly say he is a poor player.

Would be lucky to find another Championship club if Brighton get rid IMO.

Spends more time on the deck than on his feet as well