Sign in to follow this  
Chris Proctor

Well thats two problems sorted

you are an idiot if you think hughes is one of our worst players this season! at least he fights for the cause unlike certain other players!

hehe brilliant!

99p for hooze and jarrett free!

"get jarrat free, which is what we paid for him and is still 10 times his actual worth"

Oh so funny! Why hasn''t anyone thought of a stunt like that before? At least Hughes plays like he actually gives a damn.

How to build a team with loyalty to the Club and its fans.... Ebay''s been a boon to idiots who don''t care, or more likely understand, the importance of that. It would be braver, and I''ve have more respect for them, if they booed those players at matches. Will I be hearing you do that at the Luton game, AJ?

[quote]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Andy-Hughes_W0QQitemZ8720022705QQcategoryZ2914QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/quote]

Fact: Unlike most of our players, Hughes has been trying!!!

(yeh really funny, NOT)

Idiots!!!!...  

Bloody fantastic. really made me laugh. And to those miserable people who can''t take a joke, you need to lighten up. he is absolutely spot on about Hughes and Jarrett. The players are an absolute joke at present with the exception of Safri. We all pay good money to watch City and after 18 games of pure S**te we all need some humour.

no you shall not OLD BOY

lighten up and have a laugh will ya? we are in deap dark times we need something now and again to lighten the dampened spirits

[quote]How to build a team with loyalty to the Club and its fans.... Ebay''s been a boon to idiots who don''t care, or more likely understand, the importance of that. It would be braver, and I''ve have more res...[/quote]

if Hughes is worth 99p that must put Jim Brennans price at about 25p (which would stiil represent a profit)

Hughes may not be the best midfielder in the country but his effort and commitment earnt him the captains arm band!

How do you think the team will feel now that you have posted a player on ebay.

Grow-up!

Lighten up Old Boy. People are just having a little laugh due to how miserable they feel at the moment. I went to Luton and QPR and I have a season ticket. I couldn''t bare the thought of going to Wolves, but at the last moment nearly did. I''m glad I didn''t.

People pay a lot of money and dedicate their social lives to Norwich City. If they want to have a bit of light hearted banter to ease their current pain, then let it be.

When the team show up to be counted, so will the fans.....

looks like some people have had a real sense of humour transplant...and if our precious footballers arent mature and professional enough to take a little joke / criticism then that speaks volumes...if you are one of our ''pros'' reading this, here''s an idea wipe the tears from your eyes, stop browsing the web and go out with a ball and practice how to take a decent corner

[quote]this is precisely the sort of thread that should be removed.................absolutely pointless[/quote]

I''m sure that Andy Hughes et al will take this in good heart. Players are in the spotlight and are there to be shot at (Metaphorically speaking). To paraphrase Dahl, ''Triumph and Disaster are imposters and should be treated the same'' (something like that anyway!)

The one thing we have when things are going wrong is our sense of humour.

I''m sure if Andy was reading this he would be pleased with all the attention and would chuckle at the imagination of us supporters .

Andy, if you''re reading this, turn away now! 

It is stuff like this that bonds players and supporters, the players might get hurt in the first instance, but if they are big enough and strong enough to realise how much we care, they will respond. Remember the ''Donkey'' Iwan was? He took the bull by the horns and became a legend!

Steve Bruce scored an OG in his first game for Norwich, imagine if we''d had message boards then!

I care, as well as all other posters on this board. But in my opinion the original post in this subject was sheer brilliance and should be applauded.

Ok Andy, you can look around again now!

I think Andy Hughes could be the best signing this club has made in Wothy''s era, that''s a bold statement I know considering Hucks and Deano, but the man has heart; and that''s what this club needs right now.