Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

NOW is the time for Worthington to go

[quote]Well he should have gone a month ago but never mind. We have a 2 week break now. The new manager could be put in place before the Luton game. Come on Delia. Use your head, not your heart[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more DDIM - there comes a point of no return and Worthy reached that more than a month ago. He''s been given an extended stay of execution but the trap door must be opened now before any further damage is done.

I''m sorry, but we just cannot afford to go on like this, stumbling from one defeat to another.

Times up.

...yep it sure was, so signs of picking up rom tuesday night.

Go now, pleaseeeeeeeeeee!

...yep it sure is, so signs of picking up rom tuesday night.

Go now, pleaseeeeeeeeeee!

Losing today REALLY has proved that this season will NEVER be turned around with Worthless in charge, Get out!! i''m so angry because he has to go and the board are burying their heads in the sand

couldn''t agree more, only way to save any respect is for worthy to walk
now and give the new manager a couple of weeks chance. Oh
look there goes a pig.

Just on that point Pete I am sure that

a. the board want him to go but cant afford the full contract pay up

b. Worthy now wants to go but doesnt want to give up a large contract pay up.

I am sure there is a compromise somewhere and I for one would like to see the parties talk, agree an amicable parting and a fair compensation payment.

Sad indeed that its come to this and I had backed Worthy right up to the QPR game but we are where we are and we need to take action.

I disagree - the time was after the QPR game;  lack lustre players AFTER a previous oor performance was the proof that the players are not as united as the cluib would have us beleive.   Sats effort just underlines that there is a lack of beleif in the style/approachto the game prefered by our manager.

If only we were all as strong as worthy hey!?  I am sadly resigned to there being no changes before the new year during which time we will probably win two games enough for worthy to be kept faith with and just enough to keep us out of the bottom three. 

My daughter summed it up - she was doubled booked for the cardiff game and chose not to get to the game for teh second half as its not fun to watch anymore.  I asked her what was the difference from last year and her reply was that the football is not entertaining and we no longer look like winning.   Even last year she felt that we had a chance of winning as so many games were so close and we kept going all game, she enjoyed it eventhough we lost so many games. This year she just sees poor football, too much long ball and no real desire to win.

OTBC

[quote]no he got us to the prem didnt he???? he must have the power to do it again[/quote]

KTF eh?

Ive got none left in this manager, and Im losing it in the board.

Can''t you see what''s staring you in the face??

WE''RE IN THE RELEGTION ZONE.

must go standard of football shocking us fans were here before he got us up and will still be here when he is gone go now please

[quote]KTF eh? Ive got none left in this manager, and Im losing it in the board. Can''t you see what''s staring you in the face?? WE''RE IN THE RELEGTION ZONE.[/quote]

yeah i can, what im saying is that he isnt a crap manager, he proved that two seasons ago.

and getting a new manager could lead to a load of other problems aswell.

im backing him, i mean come on, put yourself in his shoes