Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Fleming gets in on the act

I am reading teletext latest tubthumping from our former skipper "He hasn''t lost the dressing room","We are all desperate to do it for us and him".

Well Craig time for the talking to stop.

Your testimonial will be adversely affected unless results and performances start to improve, take note Craig.

Well pete if fans do take it out on flemmings testimonial that would be very short sighted indeed considering the loyal service he has given the club .

[quote]Well pete if fans do take it out on flemmings testimonial that would be very short sighted indeed considering the loyal service he has given the club .[/quote]

Agreed, lets not confuse Flem getting older and being out of his depth in the Premier League with not being a good servant for the club.  Lets not forget that he was voted our best player in the season we won the league. 

He has served City well, it''s not his fault he was not good enough for the Premier League, he gave his best and no one should forget that.  At the end of the day it was Worthy that picked Flem and failed to realise we needed some else! 

As i recall, Ian Crook joined Ipswich on a free transfer when we were potless, much like andy marshall, only to be brought back under walker. I think that adversely affected his popularity!