Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Let's face it - nothing's going to happen

It''s now 4 days since the Wolves game and 4 days of the 14 day break have now elapsed.

If there was going to be an change of Manager during this potentially very convenient pause, then surely something would have happened by now.

There''s been not a jot of sound coming from anyone in authority at Carrow Road - only "it''s not the Manager fault" type statements from Hughes and Fleming, who have presumably both been chosen to come out with this week''s totally meaningless press announcements. 

Let''s face it, nothing''s gonna change and we''re gonna stumble along after the break with exactly the same set up, and exactly the same problems - the Manager intact, the players backing the Manager and the Board saying absolutely zilch.

Still things could be worse, we could all be Hearts fans.

I thought the interview after Wolves was basically thank you and goodbye too.

Must have been pretty difficult training on Monday morning, given that Worthy was n''t talking to anyone...perhaps he just pointed or held up diagrams of how to be ineffectual instead...

Maybe the transfer window is keeping managers in their jobs these days?

could have something to do with the window. but also, there are not alot of good managers available. things have slowed down recently, boards are alot more cautious and really trying to avoid the big decisions.

[quote]I thought the interview after Wolves was basically thank you and goodbye too. Must have been pretty difficult training on Monday morning, given that Worthy was n''t talking to anyone...perhaps he just...[/quote]

hucktastic

I think you''ll find that there wasn''t any training on Monday, which will mean Worthy was able to keep up his "not talking to the players".

Shocking.  I wonder what they''d do in a real crisis, take the rest of the season off?