Sign in to follow this  
CanaryNut

Luton at home

OK, so we are all feeling pretty crap at the moment and wonder why it has all gone pear shaped. We all have our own theories on whats wrong and what is needed to put it right. 

Given that I doubt that any changes (as some people are hoping) will take place before the Luton game, what are we left with and what do we want? For those asking for the Managers head just remember the alleged financial implications of this - money that could be used to strengthen the squad hopefully when the opportunities arise this season.

Worthy has made his feelings known in public and after this he can really say no more. It is now up to the players - after what they have said - (and the Managerial/coaching staff) to turn these words into actions big time. The proof will be the reaction to all this on the 19th - we will all be looking to see that no-one is hiding away on the pitch - we want 11 captains out there playing for their futures as well as Norwich City. If they have been subject to hypnotism (like Wigan!) to achieve this then fine, I don''t care!

Yes we are all entitled to our opinions, as per other postings on this website, but lets play our part in helping them get the 3 points. I know its asking a lot of some of us ''to keep the faith'' - especially those who have witnessed recent lacklustre displays - but a continuation of the traditional home crowd noise to get behind them would be great. After all, at the end of it all we are all Canary supporters and I hope we all pull through this together. A reaction similar to ManYoo''s against Chelsea would at least be a start.............  

As much as I am a critic of Worthy at the moment, I would NEVER go to a Norwich match wanting them to lose, just to see a manger get the boot.  I would be the first to say I was wrong should he turn it around and lets be honest here the best result for NCFC would be for Worthy to turn it round, as that costs the least amount of money and causes the least amount of change for the players.

I would think all fans will be behind the team at Carrow Road for the Luton game, I have seen no reason so far this season that would suggest otherwise....

...if however they are 4 down at half time, like at their place, who knows!

But we have had soooo many statements from the players either apologising for their performances or stating that they need to do it for Worthy/the fans that it now defies logic to believe that anything will happen against Luton.

I think that if we lose that game Worthy could well be fired.

I wouldn''t go to a match hoping we lose, but from the comfort of my living room I hope we get stuffed and Worthy packs his bags.  He won''t of course but despair has set in, if its going to be Div 1 lets do it quickly and painlessly, which while this inevitable saga drags on and on it will certainly not be quick.

If we lose to Luton, he''ll still be at the club. The board love him and won''t sack him - to me it seems they are living on the past and blind faith of a manager who shows no signs of sorting out the current situation.

If we protest, he still won''t budge and I''ll always remember this quote from Worthington himself on the 03/04 season review dvd: "Nigel Worthington loves a challenge".

Looks like the Blarney minister is here to stay unless the board see sense (or use that alleged £2,000,000 they had to pay for Morrison)