Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

Ways of making him go.Any ideas??

So it''s now becoming clear that the majority of the posters on here want Worthless out.I am so totally fed up with the player interviews being shown in the press at the moment,it makes me sick!!! They are nearly as corny as there performances!

So what are we going to do about it? Any ideas?

Im in favour of some sort of demo at Colney.

Thats if the numpties are training this week.They bloody well should be!

I suggested the other week about red cards at the matches but got slated about that by the Worzells suporters,sorry meant Worthy suporters!

[quote]Waving white hankies about is the way they do it in Spain. Anyone know where we can get 25,000 white hankies?[/quote]

You''d struggle to shift 250 on current form.100 people after the Sheffield Wednesday game protested.NO-ONE bothered to protest at the AGM.I respect your right to protest, along with all those others on here, but please don''t assume you have a majority. I''ve commented before that there are some very eloquent (and frequent) posters in favour of managerial change - count them all up and it''s a few hundred at most. When you take into account that those wanting change are usually more vocal than those supporting the status quo (down, down, deeper and down...) the figures don''t seem so impressive.By all means, make your points and try to sway me to the same opinion, but don''t be counting on my support in the witch-hunt just yet.Whilst the players still back him (genuinely IMO) I''ll give the whole sorry lot of them my support. I don''t like what I''m seeing on the pitch, but I prefer it to some of what I''m seeing on these boards.

[quote]You''d struggle to shift 250 on current form.100 people after the Sheffield Wednesday game protested.NO-ONE bothered to protest at the AGM.I respect your right to protest, along with all those others o...[/quote]

You summed up perfectly what I couldn''t be a***d to write. Nice one

[quote]So it''s now becoming clear that the majority of the posters on here want Worthless out.I am so totally fed up with the player interviews being shown in the press at the moment,it makes me sick!!! They...[/quote]

Well constant chanting of ''Worthy Out'' during the game would help for a start (It''s always worked in the past!) don''t confuse disloyal to players (who don''t give a stuff really, and would no doubt welcome his departure IMO) and comitment to the greater good of the club.

Decent large demo''s outside after the game, just keep them peaceful okay?.

And for good measure I''m sending out one of my legendary Hexes to the donut boy.

Should be enough to start with TwoSheds.

[quote]boring yawn :-()[/quote]

So your happy with the way things are going? Oh hang on... "KEEP THE FAITH".Surely saying Keep the faith is as boring as saying Worthy Out. At least those that want worthy out can come up with something more substantial thanBORING YAWN

[quote]How about when the PR man tries to get the crowd going with OTBC at the beginning of games at Carrow Road we just ignore him and remain silent?[/quote]

Definitely. It''s slightly cringeworthy anyway, and would definitely send out a message to both Worthy and the players. THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Let them know straight away all is not well, and that they have to perform.

OTBC

Worthy OUT