Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Racist taunts?

Mr Carrow, I am much like your character assessment, apart from the blankets and the beverage of your choice, I like to think I have the passion for Norwich City( the place of my birth) in keeping with the ideals of our Delia. She and her husband are keen supporters and she puts her money where her mouth is ( nothing implied) I would think, in fact know, that she does not sink to the sort of "Fat B*****d" unnecessary remarks that a few of our supporters do". I personally am not disturbed by any remarks however loud, that are not looking at colours creeds and various personal disfunctions or attributes. To hear the crowd sing the praises and deeds of our City team are in fact music to my ears. I like you, am disgusted even more by players who like Mr Muscat resort to tackles in a game that resort to the unnecessary physical brutality that invariably can follow thoughtless chants such as i have outlined in my criticism of our supporters. The swearing; The bully like chants can be counter productive in that way. That is what i dissaprove of. best wishes ZZZZZZZZZZ beelsie