Sign in to follow this  
Meeky

Team and predictions for Birmingham

[quote]Green Flem Doc Davenport Jimmy B Marney JJ Hughes Charlton Ashton Hucks 2-1 to Brum[/quote]

Surely Charlie and Jimmy B have to be the other way around!  Hux with Deano - sorry it just does not work... But it was what they were working on in training yesterday.. - with MLJ & MLJ kicking their heels on the sidelines...

2 fit right backs at the club and still flem gets the look in.

2-1 to us it is then!

OTBC

[quote]Green Flem Doc Davenport Jimmy B Marney JJ Hughes Charlton Ashton Hucks 2-1 to Brum[/quote]

I saw that team yesterday on the Wrath Meeks.  Is that confirmed?  Because as Zipper says, surely Charlie and Jimmy B would be the wrong way round?

[quote]I saw that team yesterday on the Wrath Meeks. Is that confirmed? Because as Zipper says, surely Charlie and Jimmy B would be the wrong way round?[/quote]

As far as I am aware that is the team and formation for tonight. Was going to be MLJ but think he must have picked up a knock.

[quote]As far as I am aware that is the team and formation for tonight. Was going to be MLJ but think he must have picked up a knock.[/quote]

So its not the case he got Flem''s cold then? 

Or a slight groin strain or torn hamstring?

Why should Brennen and Charlton be the other way around? They are both left backs for heavens sake!! Unless people don''t actually realise that Brennen played left back his whole career at Nottingham Forest and Bristol City before he joined us??? Jim Brennen is a left back, who does a job at left mid. Charlton is I also agree, primarily a left back. Although he has played a large portion of his career at Centre back too whilst at Bolton - and successfully as well. The fact must be that Charlton is actually a better player on the ball than Brennen, hence this selection. Also Brennen has more pace to deal with Pennent if he is selected for Birmingham.

if that is the team then Nigel is going from bad to worse and playing 3 players out of position when proper alternatives are available.    The injury list shows Colin and MLJ as both fit, so why wouldn''t he play?

Green

Colin    Doc     Dav    Brenn

Marney  JJ    Hughes   Hux

Ashton     McVeigh

[quote]if that is the team then Nigel is going from bad to worse and playing 3 players out of position when proper alternatives are available. The injury list shows Colin and MLJ as both fit, so why would...[/quote]

That is certainly the team I would pick.  Everybody in a position / role that they are comfortable with and know how to play.