Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Well certainly enough rhetoric from the squad

Hughes, Davenport and many others, however surprisingly no statement from Craig Fleming.  Why can''t you all keep quiet and do your talking on the pitch.  Talk is cheap, performance comes just a tad more difficult.  No coments from WLY are you in Worthy''s bad books again or just keeping your head down ?

Like MLJ WLY was not involved in yesterdays training match which did feature the 11 mentioned by meeky in his post on tonights team.  He very much sat on the sidelines looking rather sorry for himself which to me suggested that he had indeed reverted to his role as scapegoat number one.

The PR team have certainly been working hard to get regular interviews out supporting the manager, accepting blame and wanting to put things right - hopefully having done what the media team want the players will fulfill the footballing part of their contract too.  As you say actions speak louder than words and hopefully we will see a significant improvement tonight. 

OTBC

Like MLJ WLY was not involved in yesterdays training match which did feature the 11 mentioned by meeky in his post on tonights team.  He very much sat on the sidelines looking rather sorry for himself which to me suggested that he had indeed reverted to his role as scapegoat number one.

The PR team have certainly been working hard to get regular interviews out supporting the manager, accepting blame and wanting to put things right - hopefully having done what the media team want the players will fulfill the footballing part of their contract too.  As you say actions speak louder than words and hopefully we will see a significant improvement tonight. 

OTBC

I see nothing wrong with the players backing the manager but they are going a bit over the top.  It''s just funny that for a season and a bit now, our players have been talking a much better game than they have produced.

I think my favourite was last week after the Luton game.  The Doc warned that QPR should watch out for the Norwich "Backlash".  Quite clearly QPR were quaking in their boots.