Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Worthington will not do the decent thing even if Delia asks

Worthy a man of honour no he will wait until the bitter end and gey his pound of flesh.

Can''t really blame him can''t see his managerial skills being too much in demand, no tactics etc. etc. etc.

Nige do the decent thing and walk away before tonights game with a little dignity man. 

I think he would go if he knew the board didn''t want him here.  From what comes out in the media he seems to have a good relationship with them.  He''s spent more money than any other Norwich manager.  I think if Delia and the board told him to go and offered him an acceptable compensation package, he would go.

[quote]Worthy a man of honour no he will wait until the bitter end and gey his pound of flesh. Can''t really blame him can''t see his managerial skills being too much in demand, no tactics etc. etc. etc. Nig...[/quote]

A man of no honour? Let me ask you this, if you had just signed a contract for X amount of months, would you walk out on the job?

posts like that really get my goat! Just how on earth do you come to the conclusion Worthy has no honour? There''s been much talk of Worthy being a disgrace on this board. I understand as all of do, why some want Worthy sacked, I don''t agree, but there''s no call for personal attacks on the man, that''s the only disgrace in this episode. Show any evidence that he''s done anything but work hard for city? Just how many would have the balls to say anything to his face I wonder.