Sign in to follow this  
Balham Yellow

We are a poor side. End of story.

I have been roundly set upon for voicing my opinions on this board.  I cannot understand how easily pleased people have been up until very recently.  After the Brighton game I said that overall it was another very average performance and that we were awful in the second half.  We have not played well over 90 minutes on one single occasion this season.   Who is ultimately responsible?  Either NW doesn''t know what to do to change things or the players simply don''t follow his instructions.  Either way it''s not a good scenario.

We can''t even get the basics right.  Half the time our players can''t control the ball when it comes to them, they can''t complete a simple pass, they are lazy off the ball and never get in the faces of the opposition etc, etc.  We''re a gutless, spineless outift that is prone to capitulation.  4-0 at HT to Luton, 3-0 HT to QPR - embarassing.  Not one single away win all season last year. Let''s not forget the do or die match against Fulham - everything riding on one game, 7,000 away fans travel to support the team - they can''t fail to be up for it, can they?  6-0!

Look at what West Ham and Wigan are doing in the Prem.  We have made no progress whatsover over the last two years despite the Prem money.  The majority of signings have been average also rans.  It simply isn''t good enough.  This isn''t going to be turned around with out some major changes.

You make some good points and I agree with you here, I think the problem that a lot of people have is they want to avoid being negative and whilst the points are good they cast a negative view on things.This cannot be avoided though.

We must remember though that we are in a negative position and this must be dealt with head on.We are simply not that good, that is far from positive.

I do not think we have played exceptionally for a whole game for a long while now, we have been described as ''plucky'' and like another post on here this refers to the little norwich scenario.

Well screw that, why can''t we be the aggressive stylish team of players that we once were. The way we currently play is embarrassing and if the team and manager are not wholly embarrased by it then we have the wrong team and manager.

I don''t care about anything as long as everytime we play we do so like we mean it and with a pride and most important some damn good old fashioned passion.