Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Greeno Destination where ?

I have read some rubbish on here that Greeno will move in January, but what you need for a transfer to a club willing to take you on, I would like suggestions as to where you think that cluob may be ?

Greeno couldn''t move lasr summer as no takers and is not setting the world alight this season, I will be surprised if he makes it as Englands # 3 in Germany.

not sure on wigans position concerning a goalkeeper could go there or portsmouth but methinks he will be with us next season

I don''t think many clubs will be beating our door down for him.  At the moment I can''t see anyone paying the £2m we would be looking for.

I don''t think Greeno will leave in January either.  1) I think he knows deep down that his chances of making the squad for Germany are thin.  Robinson, Kirkland (if fit) and probably James will get picked ahead of him.  It won''t take much from an English goalie in the Prem to get picked ahead of him.  2)  He wouldn''t leave Norwich to sit on the bench elsewhere.  Few Prem teams need new first choice keepers and even fewer change their keeper half way through the season

I can''t believe Fulham didn''t buy him before the season started. Granted he''s had a slightly shaky spell but I think he''s better that what they have got. Unfortunately I don''t think Eriksson will take Greeno to the world cup , I think he will go back to picking Calamity (as number 3)  purely because he has more experience.

I don''t think Greeno will leave at all.  If and when he bosses, his area and is more alert for crosses, and at least energetic and keen in his approach to the game and is able to concentrate for ninety minutes some teams may be interested. He, like many others in our team is underperforming, he is not brave enough,(like his mates)to get in where it hurts.