Sign in to follow this  
greg_cpfc

Just wondering...

Alright Canaries? How is it down there

Haven''t been on here in a while. I''m personally at a loss as to why you''re doing so badly. Who is still injured? Still hopeful of promotion - or are you gonna have to do a Palace? And, would you still be so against the Clinton signing/glad he didn''t join you? And how do you think Palace are going to do this season? (always nice to get another team''s fans'' opinion)

Good luck for the rest of the season! (You might need it )

Hi Eagle

Sorry that no-one''s got back to you - we''re all in a state of mini crisis at the moment over the performance of our team! (as you may have noticed!).

No - it''s not down to injuries, we''re just playing badly at the moment and not winning games (always helps!).

Hopeful of promotion?   No not at the moment - realistically the best we can hope for at present is the "lottery" of the play-offs.

Clinton - no thanks, no offence, but you can keep him!

Palace - well you''re having a better season than us so far so you must be relatively happy?!   I think that you''ve probably got a good chance of making the play-offs at least - and who knows - depending on results, you may do better.    I''m going to annoy plenty of other posters on this board - but wish we had your manager!

Good luck and hopefully we''ll meet again in the Premiership instead of the Championship next season...

[quote]Hi Eagle Sorry that no-one''s got back to you - we''re all in a state of mini crisis at the moment over the performance of our team! (as you may have noticed!). No - it''s not down to injuries, w...[/quote]

Cheers Plastic Scouser. I still thing you''ll make the play-offs, in total honesty, and from what I gather, it seems to be your defence more than anything that''s causing your troubles. Get that sorted and you''ll be on your way. (Easier said than done, though, eh!) Why do you want Dowie anyway? He''d scare away the younger Canaries I think we''ll keep him for the moment

As I said, good luck for the season, and I do think you''re gonna get the play offs.

Oh, and another question, I know the majority of you don''t like Simon Jordan, but I don''t know if you''ve been reading his articles in The Observer? But there was one you may be interested in.

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/sport/story/0,6903,1564663,00.html

"But more than that, being a fan is actively positive for running a club, not something to be shy about. Look at Steve Gibson at Middlesbrough and Delia at Norwich - she''s a fantastic, engaging woman, the board and staff at Norwich are the loveliest people you''ll meet in football, and they''re a brilliant club. And all of us share a motivation. We believe in what we''re doing and recognise how important a successful club is to a community. When you see how it influences young people, the power that it has over them, that''s when you feel the responsibility. And, if your decisions are motivated by that, the game can progress."

Opinions?

without sounding bitter mate,im glad we didnt sign blington,we need team players here and at 2m ,you paid about 800k too much.wouldnt want dowie either,he just cant keep his gob shut sometimes.see you in the play offs geeza!