Sign in to follow this  
Flick Fleck

Will Nigel make it Through the Weekend?

Imagine come 4:45 this evening and we''ve lost or drawn another game against another team that we really should beat comfortably.  Will Nigel survive it?  Will he walk?

Today is the biggest test yet of the team and its resolve to put the rhetoric into action and turn in a performance worthy of the yellow shirt.  Even we Worthy-In-ers recognise this.  Failure today spells danger ahead.

Sing loud, do us proud.  NCFC needs our voices today...

I don''t think he''ll walk, whatever happens (too much ''termination-of-contract'' money to give up).

I don''t like to see anyone out of a job, or kicked when he''s down, but Nigel I am sorry, the time has come for you to go. A sincere thanks for everything you have done for this club, but you have taken us as far as you can.

Apparently hes on a long contract and intends to honour it , also Munby said hes here for a long while yet so its looking like League 1 next season , our Board are totally gutless a bit like the team really.

After a smimilar run of results (forgetting last season''s underperformance), Hamilton was acked and replaced by Worthington. What''s the difference?

How can the Board support Worthington in public and sack him within the space of 7 days? Monday''s AGM will give us some idea on where we''re headed, although I don''t think that they''ll push him. We can only hope that his friendship with Delia will see him do the honorable thing.