Sign in to follow this  
rich

should he stay or go

I thought that you were pro-Worthington, Rich (apologies if I''m wrong). Welcome to the land of common sense; 11 wins in 54 League matches speaks for itself.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I was behind NW before the QPR game,but that and today is the last straw. The worst bit wasn''t losing it was the fact that they were the worst team in the league i have seen @ norwich since Wallsall the year we went up. i am a season ticket holder and the 2nd half was crap. To hear NW say afterwords we created alot of chances is rubbish. i was there and can recall, Hughes having a good chance, ashton going wide from a tight angle and Safri having one off the line. Alll the rest were 30 yard no hopers. Correct me if im wrong.

The problem is he is tactically a prat. Last year tactically he was worse than useless and his naivitty cost us a place in the premiership. Today he decided that dropping Colin for fleming would work. Yeah right. I presumed he was rested in mid-week. Brennan today was useless, why Henderson didn''t sttand was beyond me. He shows commitment, bottle and has impressed more than anyone else of late. Also Thorne played on the RIGHT WING, YES RIGHT WING. Why?, he''s been a centre forward all his life, so why. Hendo was on, he could of played there althopugh  he is a forward. Where was Mcveigh, he''s inconsistent but surely gives better options than charlton obn the bench when we have Colin. He aint needed.

His signings over the last 18 months have been mostly uselesss. Louis jean is worst than Derveld certainly no better than eddie, charlton was a bolton reject, why did he sell mackay and eddie. Jonson wasn never going to cut it, he spent all his life3 in sweden. Thorne? why not someone younger Can anyone remember briggs,heckingbottom

Why doesn''t worthy give youth a chance. Hendo in my opinion with the full support of the crowd has looked promising. He cares more than others, hes norwich through and through. Jarvis scored V luton, but didnt staart V QPR, pathetic decision. rossi J would do better than Charlton and fleming. they are to old, but NW has his favourites and hates youth FACT

NW insists on playing players out of position. Last year jonson the forward on the wing. Helveg in my opinion a good player was out of position untill march when he looked really good. hendo has always been played on the wing. Jarvis was used as a winger last year when he played.If Charlton isn''t good enough to play in his proper position why play him. Its senseless. When we had rivers he was used on the wing, he was a forward. Brennan is a good left back, but not a good winger so why? When shackell first played he was used at full back. He had a nightmere at palace i remember, dented his confidence. Bently was used out of position alot last year. There are so many, mcveigh, hucks have never been given settled possitis.

Lastly we missed out on so many good players, this summer

Koumas, eagles, purse,mcanuff, roll off the tounge. also eddie lewis, etuhu is available, commons eastwood surely getable.

SACK HIM NOW

I was almost certainly the most pro-worthy poster on wrath of the barclay for the whole of last season and most of this.

BUT GO NOW.  AND GO FAST !!!!