Sign in to follow this  
Chris MacDonald

Welcome to......

I am sorry to say this......welcome to league 1.

We are approaching the half way stage in the season and the January Transfer Window is just around the corner.

Delia and the Board should wake up to reality and stop this old pals act.

At the end of the day we will lose more money by being relegated than by paying Worthington off.

How will we pay for the New stand?

I hear the board want to have a hotel?

The most important fact is the players will want to stay in a lower Division....I don''t think so.

The players that are most likely to go and who could blame the are Robert Green because of his England career and he is a class GK, Dean Ashton because he is a good striker but he is not getting the service and wants to further his career. Darren Huckerby because he wants to see out his career at the top or near the top. Garry Docherty an Irish International need I say more. Yousseff Safri another Morrocan International who I might add has already been courted by Feyenoord for £1.5 million and lastly Rossi Jarvis working so hard to break into 1st Team has the prospect of playing in a lower Division (he could have gone earlier to a Division 1 Team to start his career and who knows could already be playing for any Team in the Coca-cola League, that is barring Norwich City). To name but a few.

P.S.

If we get relegated and we have still got Worthington and Norwich offers him a New Contract I think he would say "you are joking are''nt you". Contrary to what he has been saying in the Media about sticking together he will leave a sinking ship.

Chris