Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

there was a protest after the game

who went?

there was a large turnout, and there were a few fans joining in as they walked past.... some fans are at their wits end! i nearly cried at the final whistle today..... im being honest... we have no passion and no conviction...

My thoughts are that if worthy does quit or is sacked, and a new manager comes in and makes a meal of things then the fans are to blame.. if however a new man comes in and takes the team that Nigel built to the premiership, then well.... i think that says all that needs t be said

jas

It didn''t look that big to me, Personally I think it''s falling on deaf ears.The only place to make our feelings shown is at the AGM this week, a big protest would no go un-noticed.

i agree Ronbol, sadly i cant attend due to work Commitments.. if your going please voice Long and loud your dissent!

shout extra loud for me too mate! and join us again outside the ground after the cardiff game.. we will get more people there

jas

I''m so happy this post has turned up!!!

I had to pop over to Argos to get some bits for my car, upon my return to walk home back past the ground I could hear the chanting. I looked over the plants onto Carrow Road outside the City Stand main entrance and I saw the protest.

Number of people 30 Max.

Average age 18

Possibility of being a student paying 1/8 of the price we all have to pay? 99%

Did they do any good? I doubt it! I''m sure it will become a  better tale down the youth club on Monday night!

Also just to add today, I had a bit of a classic today that might go down in my scrapbook of insults hurlled by fans! This girl and her old man turns up and sits in the 2 season ticket holder seats. She thinks she has to fit it, so trys to shout abuse! She''s not got a clue! She''s in the upper Barclay for F''s sakes! We have a sing, joke amongst ourselves, wind each other up about how much I rate Hendo and how much the copper who sits behind me hates him! It''s all good stuff! Anyway one of the SW plays fouls Dury and she shouts - "Number 18 your a twit!"

I wet myself! Added with screams of "Shoot" when we have the ball at the half way line, please! Educated girls of football, even you would have wanted ear plugs! But that was the highlight of the match for me!

[quote]who went? there was a large turnout, and there were a few fans joining in as they walked past.... some fans are at their wits end! i nearly cried at the final whistle today..... im being honest... w...[/quote]

Large turnout!  There were about 20 people chanting and some others standing around looking at them.   Sorry, but a totally unimpressive protest, of which I am glad.

Let''s get behind the whole club.

[quote]Large turnout! There were about 20 people chanting and some others standing around looking at them. Sorry, but a totally unimpressive protest, of which I am glad. Let''s get behind the whole club.[/quote]

Dicky, how can you still support the manager after today? Nothing personal against you but I just can''t understand how you can still defend him

Well I for one still offer my support for Worthy. Ok we are going through a bad patch. Lets look at the bigger picture and not just the last 2 weeks, we have had mainly good times under his managment(even the spell in the premier)and I believe that they will return. You have to give the man until at least christmas to get it together.Look at Ipswich last year, in the same boat as we are now hovering at the bottom at christmas and in the play offs at the end of the season. Our energy would be better serverd showing our support for the man and taking that little bit of pressure off him.

I''m sorry but i have to stick by Worthy, yes yesterday was a complete shambles and yes i cry when i look at our position, but there is no one better out there to replace worthy, except maybe Steve Bruce!arrrghh play off final arrghh. If only some of you knew what went on in the dressing room last year you would turn your anger to the players instead of worthy, lets just say there was more behind Francis leaving than most people think. I don''t want to stir but lets give Worthy a few more games before we throw him out, and think about how much that would cost the club.

The girl in the upper barclay reminds me of when i took my girlfriend (why oh why?!) to watch a game, she spent more time commenting on the colour of the shirts than actually watching, never again do i want to feel that shame.

Motoredd canary

[quote]I''m so happy this post has turned up!!! I had to pop over to Argos to get some bits for my car, upon my return to walk home back past the ground I could hear the chanting. I looked over the plants o...[/quote]

i know some of the people who attended, my son did and hes 24 one of his mates was 30, there was one chap we know whos in his 40''s and my sons mate Martin also showed up and hes 22...

Of the others standing around they were at least 30...

Lets not forget the people who chanted worthy out within Carrow Road were considerably more, plus those who joined in the chants outside the ground who couldnt stay with us...

we will be there Tuesday night, give us a nod and a smile if you want i hasten to add our numbers will steadily grow....

as for "lets back the club" we have been, we have backed the club to the dizzy heights of 20th place! arent we fantastic!?

Wake up to Reality Norfolk Dan!

still, im looking forward to the Cardiff match, it should be a nice Rugby result for Cardiff after their recent stuffing of Crewe 6-1 and yesterdays impresive draw with league Leaders Sheff United

any clues as to the results???? or will worthy be "happy with the effort his players have shown today"?

[quote]I''m so happy this post has turned up!!! I had to pop over to Argos to get some bits for my car, upon my return to walk home back past the ground I could hear the chanting. I looked over the plants o...[/quote]

What are you saying Dan?  That because students pay less for their ticket (nowhere near an 1/8th might I add) they have less of a right to vent their frustations at the shambolic state of affairs at our football club?

Last 2 weeks, I really think you ought to look a little further back to this August or any month last season March/April apart.  With this attitude we stand no chance of doing anything positive.

Thank god the majority of supporters now recognise Worthy''s time is up, you really need to realise we are in a hole and keep digging.