Sign in to follow this  
K S

e block

right then........................be honest..............how many of you were happy with that?

10 minutes left....we go one nil down................surely i have the right to have a go at the players and management without being acussed of not supporting the team...........give me strength............i had been behind that heap of s***e from minute one......i do not need my loyalty or my committment questioned thank you very much...........you know who you are in row P ...............where were you at QPR...........

JUST INTERVIEWING BRENNAN ON RADIO NORFOLK..............DID WORTHY TELL HIM WHATTO SAY...."out on the training ground on monday.....guys are working hard"..........oh ****in marvellous................i am so pleased to hear that.( try working hard on free kicks and corners, you know it makes sense)

i am looking forward to tuesday........come on E Block......lets get the clown out........oh, no excuse me, i forgot........come on city , worthingtons green yarmy , worthingtons green yarmy, ...................there ya go row P .........................I DO GET BEHIND MY SIDE...........

Sorry I can''t read that.
Come back and talk to us again when you''ve fixed your keyboard.

No i was not happy with that, clueless bunch of muppets i have ever seen.

sure run around alot, but ideas about breaking down the other side are lacking. In fact they have no idea at all.

I showed my anger at the end as i will do at the AGM this week.

Worthy must go.

[quote]No i was not happy with that, clueless bunch of muppets i have ever seen. sure run around alot, but ideas about breaking down the other side are lacking. In fact they have no idea at all. I showed m...[/quote]

I will also be making a vocal protest at the AGM on monday night,this has gone on for too long now fresh ideas are needed if we are to get out of this mess we are in.Nigel has done well for the club in the past but it looks like a change would be for the better of the club,you just can''t let things carry on week after week before you know it we will be struggling for survival.