Sign in to follow this  
TheMarshmallowMan

Worthy Out Chants

I have to disagree. As much as I want Worthington to go we ARE now in a relegation battle (just look at the league table if you don''t believe me) and we desperately need 3 points from the Cardiff game.

Chanting ''Worthless out'' all through the game would create an environment in which it would be nigh on impossible for the players to concentrate and try to get a result.

After the game is another matter, however but whilst the game is in progress we have to try to get behind the team.

[quote]I have to disagree. As much as I want Worthington to go we ARE now in a relegation battle (just look at the league table if you don''t believe me) and we desperately need 3 points from the Cardiff game...[/quote]

I wouldn''t suggest it if I thought we stood a chance against Cardiff - frankly we won''t beat them in a million years. They are the in form team and put 6 by Crewe.

id like to see how they play first, they could be really fired up.

[quote]There should be no other chant all match long . WE WANT WORTHLESS OUT.[/quote]

Yeah, that will help us all the way to the three points we need, won''t it.  Nice to see people doing their bit for the club.

Yeah, id have to agree with jas, during the game we would give the players (not the manager) 100%. But after the game id imagine even if we do win, which looks very very unlikely against a highflying Cardiff team, there will be Worhty out chants for sure, and i for one wil not be missing out on them.

Action has to be taken, sooner rather than later!

I wish I could disagree with you Andrew but judging by what we are seeing at present you are probably right. If we play like that again I shudder to think what will happen against an in form team.

I''d love to know how anyone could fire up this bunch of sad sacks! clearly turning out in huge numbers and making an atmosphere doesn''t do it, nor does the prospect of a FAT wage packet make them run a little harder, add to that the protestations of an angry manager and its difficult to see ''fired up'' entering the equation. At this current moment in time, any side with 11 fit professional footballers, no matter how poor in standard, can, with a modicum of organisation, a smattering of steel, and some grit and dare i mention DETERMINATION? take 3 points from the dross we call a football team. If they had any pride i would expect them to be ashamed of themselves, but i doubt that very much. I think 3 or 4 of the current squad give a monkeys... we know who they are and thankyou for caring.. the rest.... well dont even go there. And i have heard another rumour from a good source that if true.. sickens me to the stomach. There is a veryt good argument here for not only removing the manager, but also his backroom staff, and also chopping out dead wood in the team too, going back to basics and letting young players, untainted by the antics in the senior dressing room support the good work of people like Ashton, Safri and perhaps Hughes in stabilising the club and giving it some of its pride back.

[quote]Yeah, that will help us all the way to the three points we need, won''t it. Nice to see people doing their bit for the club.[/quote]

Worthy out chants during the game - unless we are already 4-0 down - will not help the side.  However how low do we have to drop before the time comes when we are permitted to call for a managerial change ??

Losing to Weds is somply not good enough...

OTBC