Sign in to follow this  
Jim norwich

how much truth

My first post...before anyone shouts I have been going to carrow rd since 1968...I like others am dismayed at our current performances and I believe worthy should go.

BUT I keep hearing rumours concerning some of the players and have been looking on here for any or some of them. If there is any truth in some of these rumours it could explain a lot of what is happening on the pitch. I am sorry but I am not going to repeat these rumours on here but my guess is most of you will know what I am talking about.

Hello Jim

We have all heard them I am sure, and they can go a very small part of the way to explaining. This is a moderated forum though, and a lot of these rumours do not make it through, and almost certainly not in their original state. However, I will simply list the players that I have heard rumours about from people who work at Carrow Road on a regular basis:

McKenzie
McVeigh
Ashton

Are there any I''ve missed?

Worthy OUT

OTBC

[quote]My first post...before anyone shouts I have been going to carrow rd since 1968...I like others am dismayed at our current performances and I believe worthy should go. BUT I keep hearing rumours conce...[/quote]

Jim - Your right, we arent allowed to repeat them on here. As ive said in a thread elsewhere, our problems may not be solely down to worthy, as some seem to think. (I mean seriously, if the players were playing properly we would not get hammered by Luton, QPR, then beaten at home by Wednesday.)

Im sure things will emerge..

As for those rumours, I can''t think what else (apart from invasion of the bodysnatchers) would explain this season''s decline. Or indeed the capitulation at Fulham.
Southampton and Palace were relegated too, and they seem to have largely got over it.

[quote]Yes, heard several new rumours yesterday, to add to the 10 or so i have heard during the week. all a load of tosh if you ask me![/quote]

The rumours flying around yesterday would explain why ashton looked like an outcast and argued with his teammates for a lot of thegame. Also why Huckerby hasnt looked at his best recently and why we havent seen Mckenzie ( and before anyone shouts I know he was injured in training because my son witnessed it).   Add all together and you get a very disorganized team, whatever manager we have.

strange how many of these rumours clash with each other making them what they are.

Load of garbage.

As for ashton, he''s getting fed up with feeding on long balls. so why wouldn''t he argue with his team mates.