Sign in to follow this  
grinner

8 weeks to save our club

yes 8 weeks my fellow fans to save our club.come jan the following will happen unless things have changed for the good.ashton,green will leave,saffs away on inter duties.the club will then send out renewell form for season tickets how many will take that offer up if by then we could be relegated all bar the shoutin.

Grinner

Yes, I have to say, unless we really hit a run of say 10 games lost on a run, I think the season ticket renewal time will be the time that the Board will have to act.

Of course, by then Worthy might have turned it around enough for them to credit him with keeping his job.  But the writing on the wall is getting ever bigger and the games are getting worse and worse.

I love my football, I really do and hate missing games, but at the moment my personal finances are not great and the thought of having to buy not just one, but three season tickets for next year is going to hit me hard in the pocket.  I will still buy them, but at tomorrow''s AGM, will ask for any justification in keeping on just hoping that things get better.

I am happy to shell out nearly £1000 when I see something worth watching, but at the moment (in fact all season) this has not been the case. 

GAZZATHEGREAT      its hard to now what to do. as you say shelling out on a season ticket is not cheap.come feb/march the old form for the season ticket will drop on the mat again.yes i suppose i will shell out my 1500 quid again .yet at the moment how can i  tell my wife its money well spent mmm.when there all manner of dosh pressures on the table as well.