Sign in to follow this  
Mouse

Greeno

Watching some of his recent performances I get the feeling that he doesn''t really want to be sold

[quote]Watching some of his recent performances I get the feeling that he doesn''t really want to be sold[/quote]

Course he doesn`t want to be sold !   he`s aiming to beat last seasons record  ....   mind you , he IS trying something new this season , that  fall on his arse when  a ball floated towards him  was very entertaining  ...  we could always flog him to a circus  ...

Are you crazy yellow 63? No offense meant but Grenno is our best keeper even if he is playing badly

You are kidding, doesn''t want to be sold, Greeno would jump at the chance at a move to certain Prem teams.  He does have some ambition, and given our current position and levels of performance all the players must want to get away.  I''d like a transfer to an achieving club if it were possible at the moment.

and congratulations thats everyone in ncfc slagged off who should we move onto next maybe the players of the 90''s? Bloody Lee Power eh? a load of rubbish is u ask me.

[quote]and congratulations thats everyone in ncfc slagged off who should we move onto next maybe the players of the 90''s? Bloody Lee Power eh? a load of rubbish is u ask me.[/quote]

Spot on Y and G.

what short memories.  Even this season without Greeno we would be bottom.  He made some superb saves against Coventry, Palace Crewe and Plymouth that changed the game.

He is looking shell shocked and lacking confidence at the moment but he is far too exposed by a poor midfield at the moment.  He is far from perfect but anyone who thinks Ward or Gallacher would do any better are sadly mistaken.

OTBC 

Well yes Greeno hasn''t been at his best lately but that is no bad thing for us come January!!!

Also i don''t mean to burst anyone''s bubble, but Ashton is a gonner in January unless some dramatic changes ring round this club soon. I hate to say it but it will happen.