Sign in to follow this  
nevermind, neoliberalism has had it

Should Alexander Boris de pelfer Johnson be drug tested?

It’s an open secret in the Westminster bubble that Boris is a heavy

cocaine user, making him short-fused, irrational, changeable, and

causing him to suffer from the trait that whatever he has decided to

focus on at that moment must be the most important thing in the world.

No-one takes the prat seriously as Foreign Secretary, and it’s best for

everyone that he leaves office fast. He can go to a rehab centre or he

can take over from George Osborne at the Standard if Evgeny Lebedev

wants him to – it doesn’t matter.If you are ok with our MP''s spending their ''hard earned'' (a supposition) taxpayers money on class A drugs, so be it, but he is damaging the UK''s international relations, if there are any left bar some terror loving angry Arabs with money, and should be sacked for shouting his mouth whence ''in the mood''.http://chn.ge/2FAME7R

On 28/02/2018 at 11:27, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

It’s an open secret in the Westminster bubble that Boris is a heavy

cocaine user, making him short-fused, irrational, changeable, and

causing him to suffer from the trait that whatever he has decided to

focus on at that moment must be the most important thing in the world.

No-one takes the prat seriously as Foreign Secretary, and it’s best for

everyone that he leaves office fast. He can go to a rehab centre or he

can take over from George Osborne at the Standard if Evgeny Lebedev

wants him to – it doesn’t matter.If you are ok with our MP''s spending their ''hard earned'' (a supposition) taxpayers money on class A drugs, so be it, but he is damaging the UK''s international relations, if there are any left bar some terror loving angry Arabs with money, and should be sacked for shouting his mouth whence ''in the mood''.http://chn.ge/2FAME7R

*Bump*

• Like 1

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. My friend worked for him when he was mayor and said years ago he was all over the place and don't be fooled by his bumbling fool act. He messed up his hair when he knew there were gonna be cameras about. I'm glad the fraud has finally been found out.

His tenure as PM has been a bit like that James brown gig I went to many years ago. He clearly wasn't fit for the job yet so many people around him were employed and making huge wads of cash they basically turned a blind eye to his awfulness and ensured he kept going. Instead of telling him he wasn't up to it. Meatloaf was similar. The difference with those two is that they once had it. I just saw them 20years too late!

• Like 1

On 07/07/2022 at 18:21, The Raptor said:

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. My friend worked for him when he was mayor and said years ago he was all over the place and don't be fooled by his bumbling fool act. He messed up his hair when he knew there were gonna be cameras about. I'm glad the fraud has finally been found out.

His tenure as PM has been a bit like that James brown gig I went to many years ago. He clearly wasn't fit for the job yet so many people around him were employed and making huge wads of cash they basically turned a blind eye to his awfulness and ensured he kept going. Instead of telling him he wasn't up to it. Meatloaf was similar. The difference with those two is that they once had it. I just saw them 20years too late!

I've heard a similar account from someone who used to work at TfL who was regularly at the mayor's office.