PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

22 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Sadly we've all been in this situation before, the stupidist man in the room is in charge, it will, as it alway does, end badly.

Said with feeling but you're absolutely right, we've all been there before.

Strangely we can't actually say it (accurately) about the UK at the moment because we've no idea who is in charge (if indeed anyone is), or in the case of the Sage committee which is supposed to be steering us through the current crisis who is even in the room!!

I think Dr Death (Mengele) tried that in the concentration camps. Perhaps we should all try inhaling Zyklon B, for that is definately a cure for all ills The cretin is an absolute raging Fvcking loon. The best script writers in the world could not script it.

Utter ****ing lunatic and those that either voted for him, or support him from afar are as thick as him.

Genuinely don’t understand how a guy that can’t tie his own shoelaces ended up in the whitehouse.

Dangerously stupid.

His supporters may well dwindle after this just due to natural selection.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8239557/Ohio-man-60-blasted-COVID-19-lockdown-political-ploy-dies-contracting-coronavirus.html

Edited by kick it off

There is a quote...

"When small men begin to cast long shadows, it means that the sun is about to set"

2 hours ago, kick it off said:

Utter ****ing lunatic and those that either voted for him, or support him from afar are as thick as him.

Genuinely don’t understand how a guy that can’t tie his own shoelaces ended up in the whitehouse.

Dangerously stupid.

His supporters may well dwindle after this just due to natural selection.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8239557/Ohio-man-60-blasted-COVID-19-lockdown-political-ploy-dies-contracting-coronavirus.html

Where’s Dock the Bot got to?! 😀

36 minutes ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

Where’s Dock the Bot got to?! 😀

Currently checking the different flavours of Domestos. Luckily he's not keen on pine or citrus. 

The moron said we were at war with the virus. He tried to emulate Churchill and made his "Fight them on the bleaches"  speech yesterday.

• Like 1

in a country as litigious as the US will a lot of companies have to update their safety guidelines?

Dont you believe it. I have worked there and half the populace live in La La land. The people in the south I worked with were riddled with racism through and through. Absolutely rabid. The dotards people to a man.

6 hours ago, Herman said:

in a country as litigious as the US will a lot of companies have to update their safety guidelines?

I'm sure there will be lawyers out there trying that angle to make money. Already several bleach manufacturers have put out public statements not to do as DT was heard to have "suggested"

https://www.prweek.com/article/1681380/lysol-clorox-respond-trump-comment-injecting-disinfectant

Edited by Surfer

2 hours ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

Come on @Rock The Boat, come back and defend your boy. Unless the disinfectant idea was ‘lefty lies’ or Fake News?

I started this thread when the world was relatively (only relatively) sane. You would have to be blind to his shortcomings to think Biden was perfect presidential material but compared to the certifiably dangerous Trump he is a giant of a candidate.Trump is incompetent and a lunatic. Biden is sane and with the right people around him will govern  rationally.

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

I started this thread when the world was relatively (only relatively) sane. You would have to be blind to his shortcomings to think Biden was perfect presidential material but compared to the certifiably dangerous Trump he is a giant of a candidate.Trump is incompetent and a lunatic. Biden is sane and with the right people around him will govern  rationally.

I think Trump supporters just stick up for him to be contrary to be honest.

This satirical article is doing the rounds. It was written a month ago.

10 hours ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

I think Trump supporters just stick up for him to be contrary to be honest.

Quite a few just get so dug in that they either defend or just stop talking rather than ever say 'you know what, I was wrong.' 

His first appearance for days and all he does is electioneer. Why shouldn't Biden be given the same opportunity? 

And when asked if he felt responsible for the spike in calls about using disinfectant he said no I don't

He was asked what the 2nd quarter figures would be like he said he couldn't answer that but the 3rd and 4th would be going through the roof. Really?

I'm not being funny but

Trump v Biden

Is this honestly the best the US can do!

I can't even see either of them making four years , they are both suffering from dementia already

I've noticed he has ok'd the release of UFO Pentagon videos today. Wonder what that would be about.