Jump to content
PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Herman said:

Trump: A Warning From History.

9.18.22_reuters_maga_salute_copy_nysenat

I think they hold up just the one finger because that exhausts the limit of their counting abilities.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you imagine what would be worse?

Trump standing again and De Santis standing with him?

Or somebody shaving your public hair with a grass strimmer.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Can you imagine what would be worse?

Trump standing again and De Santis standing with him?

Or somebody shaving your public hair with a grass strimmer.

The thing is there are Republican candidates that are even comical than Trump and/or DeSantis. Just look at that list...!

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2024/republican-candidate

Likewise there are some candidates within the Democratic party which make Sleepy Joe look untouchable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheRock said:

The thing is there are Republican candidates that are even comical than Trump and/or DeSantis. Just look at that list...!

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2024/republican-candidate

Likewise there are some candidates within the Democratic party which make Sleepy Joe look untouchable.

Trouble is I think thecomedic days are over. Trump's despicable ways and ego has been consumed by the far right and I do fear that let alone the Presidential election, the Republican primaries will turn into a replica of 1930s Germany.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oops ...

.... the announcement also includes a referral to the Federal Government and Internal Revenue Service for potential federal statute crimes.

oops.jpg

Edited by Surfer
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Oops ...

.... the announcement also includes a referral to the Federal Government and Internal Revenue Service for potential federal statute crimes.

oops.jpg

Trump's getting a thorough kicking. Great stuff!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 7HAR1980 said:

Oh dear! You really do fall for this hilariously stupid sh*ite all too easily don't you! But let's face it you share the trait suffered by all of Trumps followers, complete gullibility. Firstly, the organisation the so-called "influencer" refers to is not the Democrats, so that's a blatant lie in the very first line. Secondly, as a special interest organisation, the group he refers to have every right to offer him a deal to promote the views they support; it's called freedom of speech and is something Republican interest groups do all the while. Are you really so ignorant and naive that you are not aware of the thousands of advertising campaigns that Republican supporting groups pay for to promote their particular viewpoints? Thirdly, the views they ask him to support are true; it's entirely his free choice whether he wishes to take cash to promote them or not. I suggest you try to get those two brain cells in your head to bump into each other once in a while.

In the meantime, if you want to see a real example of blatant lying and fraud perhaps take a look at Trump's extensive current charge sheet. You might also want to take a look at the quality of candidates the Republicans have put forward for election:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nrcc-pulls-ads-majewski-reports-serve-afghanistan-9-11

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/crime/gop-congressional-hopeful-running-for-aoc-seat-has-serial-criminal-husband-and-son/ar-AA127roK?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=5c29e81879d04101a804cfb1540a67fa

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/politics/trump-supporting-gop-candidate-condemns-women-s-voting-rights/ar-AA1289JE?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=5c29e81879d04101a804cfb1540a67fa

I could list many others if you're interested in exposing yourself to the truth about the present parlous state of the GOP. I suspect you're not.

Edited by horsefly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, horsefly said:

Oh dear! You really do fall for this hilariously stupid sh*ite all too easily don't you! But let's face it you share the trait suffered by all of Trumps followers, complete gullibility. Firstly, the organisation the so-called "influencer" refers to is not the Democrats, so that's a blatant lie in the very first line. Secondly, as a special interest organisation, the group he refers to have every right to offer him a deal to promote the views they support; it's called freedom of speech and is something Republican interest groups do all the while. Are you really so ignorant and naive that you are not aware of the thousands of advertising campaigns that Republican supporting groups pay for to promote their particular viewpoints? Thirdly, the views they ask him to support are true; it's entirely his free choice whether he wishes to take cash to promote them or not. I suggest you try to get those two brain cells in your head to bump into each other once in a while.

In the meantime, if you want to see a real example of blatant lying and fraud perhaps take a look at Trump's extensive current charge sheet. You might also want to take a look at the quality of candidates the Republicans have put forward for election:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nrcc-pulls-ads-majewski-reports-serve-afghanistan-9-11

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/crime/gop-congressional-hopeful-running-for-aoc-seat-has-serial-criminal-husband-and-son/ar-AA127roK?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=5c29e81879d04101a804cfb1540a67fa

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/politics/trump-supporting-gop-candidate-condemns-women-s-voting-rights/ar-AA1289JE?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=5c29e81879d04101a804cfb1540a67fa

I could list many others if you're interested in exposing yourself to the truth about the present parlous state of the GOP. I suspect you're not.

Thanks for watching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 7HAR1980 said:

Thanks for watching.

Thanks for sharing. I can't resist watching someone make a complete ars*e of himself. Are you sure that's not you in the clip?

Edited by horsefly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, horsefly said:

Thanks for sharing. I can't resist watching someone make a complete ars*e of himself. Are you sure that's not you in the clip?

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...