PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/trump-lawyers-face-penalties-for-stunning-bid-to-overturn-election-judge-says/ar-AANKleU?ocid=msedgntp

It's all coming home to roost for the numpty-nine-chicken-sh*it lawyers prepared to do Trump's insurrectionist bidding:

Nine pro-Trump lawyers who participated in a Michigan lawsuit to overturn the 2020 election results will face financial penalties and could even be disbarred, a federal judge has ruled.

"This lawsuit represents a historic and profound abuse of the judicial process,” US District Judge Linda Parker wrote in a blistering opinion on Wednesday. “It is one thing to take on the charge of vindicating rights associated with an allegedly fraudulent election. It is another to take on the charge of deceiving a federal court and the American people into believing that rights were infringed, without regard to whether any laws or rights were in fact violated. This is what happened here.”

• Like 1

On 11/02/2017 at 19:15, kick it off said:

No chance he''ll last four years, I doubt he''ll get near completing Year 2 to be honest.

Bad luck, have another go. Here’s an easier one

Predict whether Biden will last four years or four months. No prizes though. 

41 minutes ago, Erraticus said:

Bad luck, have another go. Here’s an easier one

Predict whether Biden will last four years or four months. No prizes though. 

Blimey! You had to trawl back a bit to find that! I don't think KIO was alone in thinking an idiot and sociopath like Trump would not last very long. Check out the Amazon Prime documentary: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unfit-Psychology-Donald-Trump/dp/B08KLHDJDS/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=unfit&qid=1630134899&s=instant-video&sr=1-1. As it turned out Trump only managed a one-term-two-impeachment reign that ended with him instigating an insurrectionist attack on the very seat of US democracy. Perhaps if the GOP had discarded him after 2 years they wouldn't now be dominated by far right-wing conspiracy theory loons.

Just a polite reminder, Biden has already lasted eight months so you can cross the four month prediction off your list.

I didn't think trump would last but in the end I am more shocked at how low the Republicans took themselves. 

11 hours ago, horsefly said:

Blimey! You had to trawl back a bit to find that! I don't think KIO was alone in thinking an idiot and sociopath like Trump would not last very long. Check out the Amazon Prime documentary: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unfit-Psychology-Donald-Trump/dp/B08KLHDJDS/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=unfit&qid=1630134899&s=instant-video&sr=1-1. As it turned out Trump only managed a one-term-two-impeachment reign that ended with him instigating an insurrectionist attack on the very seat of US democracy. Perhaps if the GOP had discarded him after 2 years they wouldn't now be dominated by far right-wing conspiracy theory loons.

Just a polite reminder, Biden has already lasted eight months so you can cross the four month prediction off your list.

Crikey ! Or should I say Blimey ! 

I had not previously looked at this thread. I rarely look at the Non-Football section, no more than once or twice a year (the Football section not too much more) Therefore, I started at the beginning, that's why I saw the Trump out in four years prediction. My response was light-hearted so not to be taken seriously but thanks for the detailed time-lines. And no, I am far from being a Trump supporter but nor was I a Clinton supporter, of either gender for that matter. One thing I do believe (like most I am sure) is that, from the start, Kamala Harris was always intended to take over from Biden mid-term - please don't take that literally i.e. of course not exactly half-way but at some point during Biden's Presidency, the anticipation was that Harris would take over from Biden due to his declining mental competence. 

1 hour ago, Erraticus said:

I had not previously looked at this thread. I rarely look at the Non-Football section, no more than once or twice a year (the Football section not too much more) Therefore, I started at the beginning, that's why I saw the Trump out in four years prediction. My response was light-hearted so not to be taken seriously but thanks for the detailed time-lines. And no, I am far from being a Trump supporter but nor was I a Clinton supporter, of either gender for that matter. One thing I do believe (like most I am sure) is that, from the start, Kamala Harris was always intended to take over from Biden mid-term - please don't take that literally i.e. of course not exactly half-way but at some point during Biden's Presidency, the anticipation was that Harris would take over from Biden due to his declining mental competence. 

I think there is much truth in what you say. Harris, the first totally black and female President in an era of divide seems to be perfect politics.

11 hours ago, Erraticus said:

Fair enough! However, unless there really is some medical emergency I just don't see Biden not completing a full term. I think the plan is for him only to complete one-term and not attempt the traditional two-term presidency, leaving Harris the obvious candidate to run for president after this term is complete. It would enormously damage Harris' run in 2024 if she was installed into the presidency part way through Biden's reign without clear evidence that it was an absolute necessity. It would easily be portrayed as a fit up and complete betrayal of the US voting public, and I just don't see the Democrats being so stupid as to make that mistake.

As for evidence of Biden's "declining mental competence". Firstly I think you have to be very careful not to confuse his life-long struggle with a significant stammer as evidence for mental decline (He frequently trips over his words as a result of combating his stammer). Secondly, Ronald Reagan remained in office despite showing signs of severe dementia; there is a natural reluctance to remove a president from power outside of the normal democratic voting process unless it becomes a clear necessity.

Trump: If Biden is elected, 'the stock market will crash'

Yup, spot on there. Absolute financial genius that one. 

Stock Market Crash.jpg

Things are coming to a head now and someone, perhaps the entire Republican Party is VERY worried ... and they should be. 

And NO, it's not a breach of Federal laws to comply with a subpoena, but threatening others for complying with one certainly is.... 

It must be bad ... .jpg

Code.jpg

Edited by Surfer

Meanwhile, in Texas...

They can waffle all the pseudo-moralising crap they like about "defending the unborn" and other claptrap, but abortion restrictions are, quite simply, the subjugation of women. And if Romania under Ceausescu made it clear, those kids often don't have a good time of things. Fostering facilities / children's homes are already overloaded and this will make it even worse. Not to mention, more women will die themselves.

Suck for Jesus.png

This morning's commentary ... spreading lies and encouraging vigilantes. So much for your respect for the established law of the land eh Murdoch & Republicans? 

Tucker.jpg

Vigilates.jpg

Edited by Surfer

Meanwhile Kevin is petrified. The Jan 06 committee are requesting McCarthy's phone records - who did he talk with that day? It's obviously why he tried his mob boss tactics to blackmail the telecom companies nor to comply this week. Poor Kev. 

McCarthy.jpg

Edited by Surfer

Funny how the country that purports to be the best democracy on the planet and invades countries to enforce democracy, is becoming totally undemocratic. The GOP are Taliban in pin stripe suits.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Funny how the country that purports to be the best democracy on the planet and invades countries to enforce democracy, is becoming totally undemocratic. The GOP are Taliban in pin stripe suits.

Taliban but with Bibles.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

The US is a country full of racists

Yeah, the US is full of racists. They're out decrying critical race theory, trying to disenfranchise people from voting, and pretending to be offended over verbal slips. As I said, they're just the Taliban with Bibles.

Religion is cancerous when it crystallises into a fifth column. This is what you're seeing in some parts of the US right now.

Edited by TheGunnShow

Trump Loses His Lawsuit Against Omarosa

September 28, 2021 at 9:16 am EDT

“Former President Donald Trump has lost an effort to enforce a nondisclosure agreement against Omarosa Manigault Newman, a former White House aide and a star on The Apprentice who wrote a tell-all book about serving in his administration,” the New York Times reports.

Said Manigault Newman: “Donald has used this type of vexatious litigation to intimidate, harass and bully for years. Finally the bully has met his match!”

Donald Trump on Tuesday engaged in his ritual denunciation of a former staffer who revealed damaging details about the inner workings of his White House.

The twice-impeached one-term president responded to revelations from a new book by Stephanie Grisham, his former White House press secretary and former chief of staff to first lady Melania Trump, by impugning her qualifications and hurling a personal attack.

I've thought he was a **** for a long time if that helps.😉

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Now watch the left who have supported Brand nonstop turn on him and call him a far right **** 🙃

Nope! He's just the same old twa*t he's always been. Any person or party (left or right) that needs to resort to the drug addled Brand to provide support for their cause is clearly in a bad way.

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Now watch the left who have supported Brand nonstop turn on him and call him a far right **** 🙃

If it wasn't for YouTube the clapped out washed up old heroin addict Brand would be spending his time shouting at buses .

There're appears to be a direct correlation between fear mongering, republican support and death. 

The Confederacy will rise again ! 

Killing Voters.jpg