PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

And as far as I know, the BBC doesn't publish fake news.

🤣 ☝️

This extract from the third 2016 presidential debate is doing the rounds again, listing off the times Trump had claimed the system was rigged against him. "He didn't get a third Emmy in a row for his TV program and he claimed that was rigged against him".

6 minutes ago, Jools said:

🤣

Tim Davie, Director General of the BBC is a member of the Tory Party.

Tani Grey Thompson has no political affiliation

Ian Hargreaves was a mate of Cameron

Nicholas Serota is Labour Party

I don't know the others so cannot comment but it certainly refutes your leftie accusations.

When asked about projections that another 200,000 deaths are possible in the next four months, Fauci said the country can change that trajectory by "very, very vigorously adhering to the public health measures" in combination with swift distribution of a vaccine.
"We don't have to accept those large numbers that are so terrifying," he said.
But the President is still adhering to the same hands-off approach that led so many voters to reject his leadership on Election Day, inaccurately stating that the increase in cases is the result of increased testing as he tries to focus public attention on his administration's efforts to speed up a vaccine through Operation Warp Speed.
Adm. Brett Giroir, the Covid-19 testing coordinator for the Department of Health and Human Services and a member of the White House coronavirus task force, confirmed Sunday on ABC's "This Week" that it has been five months since Trump attended a task force meeting. He called the news about a potential vaccine that is 90% effective "a game changer" but warned of the dangers of the nation's current predicament.

1 hour ago, Herman said:

Well Barbe, on one side there are Nazis. On the other there aren't.

If I thought that the march reported above was of an armed **** mob trying to seek power through violence i would hail the counter demonstrators as brave and selfless defenders of freedom and democracy.  But i don't, so i wont.

Biden won, the courts will almost certainly uphold that in due course. People can protest peacefully and anyone who takes it too far and gets violent qqis a d**khead. It really doesn't matter what their political affiliation is, if indeed they really have one.

Its like being in a playground with a teacher telling both kids to stop winding each other up. Except these kids are capable of doing some real damage.

36 minutes ago, Van wink said:

No don’t laugh😂😂

Aye, pretty lame compared to this  👇

867983a9-0130-45c8-ada5-60a17a6e079b-f22668a9-f39c-4522-94b9-aa60cfe383ff

7 minutes ago, Jools said:

Aye, pretty lame compared to this  👇

867983a9-0130-45c8-ada5-60a17a6e079b-f22668a9-f39c-4522-94b9-aa60cfe383ff

So according to Jools if they're white and carrying guns they're fine  (we won't forget Jools' praise for the "proud boys" and the murderer Rittenhouse a couple of weeks ago). More racist bigotry from the Gammon-in-Chief.

55 minutes ago, Barbe bleu said:

If I thought that the march reported above was of an armed **** mob trying to seek power through violence i would hail the counter demonstrators as brave and selfless defenders of freedom and democracy.  But i don't, so i wont.

Biden won, the courts will almost certainly uphold that in due course. People can protest peacefully and anyone who takes it too far and gets violent qqis a d**khead. It really doesn't matter what their political affiliation is, if indeed they really have one.

Its like being in a playground with a teacher telling both kids to stop winding each other up. Except these kids are capable of doing some real damage.

If Sidney Powell's evidence is as irrefutable as she claims, it's difficult to see how the courts can ignore it and even if they don't  find irregularities, which would prove extraordinary, Trumpski still doesn't have to concede --- Then I believe Amendment 12 comes into play -- It would then go to the house of representatives --- Dems control the house, but each state gets one vote and this is where it gets very juicy......

There's 50 states and 37 are Republican 😎

Trump-Grin-Smile-Smiling-600x383.jpg

🤠

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jools said:

If Sidney Powell's evidence is as irrefutable as she claims, it's difficult to see how the courts can ignore it and even if they don't  find irregularities, which would prove extraordinary, Trumpski still doesn't have to concede --- Then I believe Amendment 12 comes into play -- It would then go to the house of representatives --- Dems control the house, but each state gets one vote and this is where it gets very juicy......

🤠

So sad and so retar*ed

15 minutes ago, Jools said:

🤠

Ms Powell can claim what she likes outside a courthouse, but inside it she is bound to tell the truth. All of Trumps law suites are being tossed out as they can’t offer any evidence to back up their claims.. i.e like their client they are lying. 

And that look on his face also sums up your knowledge of American election law as well. 

Smug, know it all, and wrong. If he does not concede, too bad. It’s not up to him, it’s up to the  Electoral College votes cast on Dec 14. And the EC voters are duty bound to follow the results of the Presidential election in their State, which was an election Biden and Harris won handily. 

2 minutes ago, Jools said:

New Miss USA is a Black, gun carrying, Trump supporter -- 'Ave a look  👀

125255228_10224996378475809_4896134136775934813_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=S2bLJRO2hQoAX-CQN4U&_nc_ht=scontent.fltn1-2.fna&oh=1713b8fedb38ac4044e9db3703a4f681&oe=5FD6CBDE

Clearly Trump won the election then! Jesus! you're so damn dumb and desperate you'll post any old sh*te to vent your exploding gammon spleen. What is supposed to be the relevance of this you moron? I could post a picture of a Biden supporting white girl who refuses to carry a gun, but I wouldn't because it is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT you ****-for-brains

• Like 2

A very fine looking woman Jools.

And what does that have to do with anything other than being a deflection to being shown up as an ignorant idiot yet again? 

Edited by Surfer

Very amusing. 

Anyway back on the subject of Trump losing the election.....  he lost big time and he’ll lose the legal protection of his office come Jan 21, so I bet he’s bricking it right now ... along with his precious Ivanka, Jarred, Eric and Don Jnr. We probably won’t have to wait very long for the lawsuits to start flying accusing them of specific acts of corruption at both State and Federal level. Convicted felons can’t stand for office even if they serve no actual prison time. 

8 minutes ago, Jools said:

In contrast, a Lefty female:

See the source image

😀

You really are a sc*mbag of the first order. Perhaps you should post a picture of yourself, I'm sure you're an adonis rather than the fat-faced gammon pink tw*t that we all have an image of.

6 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Very amusing. 

Anyway back on the subject of Trump losing the election.....  he lost big time and he’ll lose the legal protection of his office come Jan 21, so I bet he’s bricking it right now ... along with his precious Ivanka, Jarred, Eric and Don Jnr. We probably won’t have to wait very long for the lawsuits to start flying accusing them of specific acts of corruption at both State and Federal level. Convicted felons can’t stand for office even if they serve no actual prison time. 

I'm hoping all the deep state players get held to account, that's where the corruption lies and it isn't the Trumpski family.

Serious question Jools. How on earth have you ended up like this? Believing every piece of nonsense fed to you by bad people?

7 minutes ago, Herman said:

Serious question Jools. How on earth have you ended up like this? Believing every piece of nonsense fed to you by bad people?

He'll just post another cr*p cartoon because he doesn't have an answer.

45 minutes ago, Jools said:

New Miss USA is a Black, gun carrying, Trump supporter -- 'Ave a look  👀

125255228_10224996378475809_4896134136775934813_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=S2bLJRO2hQoAX-CQN4U&_nc_ht=scontent.fltn1-2.fna&oh=1713b8fedb38ac4044e9db3703a4f681&oe=5FD6CBDE

Models aren’t known for their brains, and this is a great example!

On 10/11/2020 at 18:35, Rock The Boat said:

Well Hunter is going to be next ambassador to the Ukraine.

Just for the record, there is no such thing as ‘the Ukraine’. It is simply Ukraine. There is no ‘the’. If you were to go to say Kyiv and refer to Ukraine as The Ukraine, you could expect offence taken - the locals get very funny about that.

The England. The Scotland. The Wales...

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Herman said:

I think he's due some pity to be honest. Nobody who spends the amount of time he does posting random right wing memes on a football forum can be living the most fulfilling life offline.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Just for the record, there is no such thing as ‘the Ukraine’. It is simply Ukraine. There is no ‘the’. If you were to go to say Kyiv and refer to Ukraine as The Ukraine, you could expect offence taken - the locals get very funny about that.

The England. The Scotland. The Wales...

Thank you Ambassador.

49 minutes ago, Herman said:

This sums you up very well, Hermione:

giphy-downsized-medium.gif