PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

3 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Can you imagine what would be worse?

Trump standing again and De Santis standing with him?

Or somebody shaving your public hair with a grass strimmer.

The thing is there are Republican candidates that are even comical than Trump and/or DeSantis. Just look at that list...!

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2024/republican-candidate

Likewise there are some candidates within the Democratic party which make Sleepy Joe look untouchable.

3 minutes ago, TheRock said:

The thing is there are Republican candidates that are even comical than Trump and/or DeSantis. Just look at that list...!

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2024/republican-candidate

Likewise there are some candidates within the Democratic party which make Sleepy Joe look untouchable.

Trouble is I think thecomedic days are over. Trump's despicable ways and ego has been consumed by the far right and I do fear that let alone the Presidential election, the Republican primaries will turn into a replica of 1930s Germany.

Oops ...

.... the announcement also includes a referral to the Federal Government and Internal Revenue Service for potential federal statute crimes.

oops.jpg

Edited by Surfer
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Oops ...

.... the announcement also includes a referral to the Federal Government and Internal Revenue Service for potential federal statute crimes.

oops.jpg

Trump's getting a thorough kicking. Great stuff!

4 hours ago, 7HAR1980 said:

Oh dear! You really do fall for this hilariously stupid sh*ite all too easily don't you! But let's face it you share the trait suffered by all of Trumps followers, complete gullibility. Firstly, the organisation the so-called "influencer" refers to is not the Democrats, so that's a blatant lie in the very first line. Secondly, as a special interest organisation, the group he refers to have every right to offer him a deal to promote the views they support; it's called freedom of speech and is something Republican interest groups do all the while. Are you really so ignorant and naive that you are not aware of the thousands of advertising campaigns that Republican supporting groups pay for to promote their particular viewpoints? Thirdly, the views they ask him to support are true; it's entirely his free choice whether he wishes to take cash to promote them or not. I suggest you try to get those two brain cells in your head to bump into each other once in a while.

In the meantime, if you want to see a real example of blatant lying and fraud perhaps take a look at Trump's extensive current charge sheet. You might also want to take a look at the quality of candidates the Republicans have put forward for election:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nrcc-pulls-ads-majewski-reports-serve-afghanistan-9-11

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/crime/gop-congressional-hopeful-running-for-aoc-seat-has-serial-criminal-husband-and-son/ar-AA127roK?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=5c29e81879d04101a804cfb1540a67fa

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/politics/trump-supporting-gop-candidate-condemns-women-s-voting-rights/ar-AA1289JE?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=5c29e81879d04101a804cfb1540a67fa

I could list many others if you're interested in exposing yourself to the truth about the present parlous state of the GOP. I suspect you're not.

Edited by horsefly

6 hours ago, horsefly said:

Oh dear! You really do fall for this hilariously stupid sh*ite all too easily don't you! But let's face it you share the trait suffered by all of Trumps followers, complete gullibility. Firstly, the organisation the so-called "influencer" refers to is not the Democrats, so that's a blatant lie in the very first line. Secondly, as a special interest organisation, the group he refers to have every right to offer him a deal to promote the views they support; it's called freedom of speech and is something Republican interest groups do all the while. Are you really so ignorant and naive that you are not aware of the thousands of advertising campaigns that Republican supporting groups pay for to promote their particular viewpoints? Thirdly, the views they ask him to support are true; it's entirely his free choice whether he wishes to take cash to promote them or not. I suggest you try to get those two brain cells in your head to bump into each other once in a while.

In the meantime, if you want to see a real example of blatant lying and fraud perhaps take a look at Trump's extensive current charge sheet. You might also want to take a look at the quality of candidates the Republicans have put forward for election:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nrcc-pulls-ads-majewski-reports-serve-afghanistan-9-11

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/crime/gop-congressional-hopeful-running-for-aoc-seat-has-serial-criminal-husband-and-son/ar-AA127roK?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=5c29e81879d04101a804cfb1540a67fa

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/politics/trump-supporting-gop-candidate-condemns-women-s-voting-rights/ar-AA1289JE?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=5c29e81879d04101a804cfb1540a67fa

I could list many others if you're interested in exposing yourself to the truth about the present parlous state of the GOP. I suspect you're not.

Thanks for watching.

11 hours ago, horsefly said:

Thanks for sharing. I can't resist watching someone make a complete ars*e of himself. Are you sure that's not you in the clip?

👍

I've just finished listening to this podcast. Joined a lot of dots...

Search BBC Sounds for "The Coming Storm"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

That's a cracking and downright scary pod.👍

• Like 2

Just now, Herman said:

That's a cracking and downright scary pod.👍

Yes, indeed. But for me answered some questions I never knew I needed to ask! 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

Yes, indeed. But for me answered some questions I never knew I needed to ask! 

Apart from everything else that came up I finally understood why there is so much hatred for the Clintons. 

They really do want a war. And it's also obvious that Putin and MAGA have exactly the same script. 

They do want a war.jpg

Let's have a war.jpg

11 hours ago, Daz Sparks said:

Thanks. I've just finished the first episode. 

My God..... 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Thanks. I've just finished the first episode. 

My God..... 

Yes, an eye opener, for sure. I wouldn't say I was ignorant of these things, but just how it is all linked really brings it home. 

It gets better BTW.

Seems to be there is a growing opinion that Trump has painted himself into a corner. He has to stand again. But he knows he won't win, maybe not even the Republican nomination. SO the feeling is he will pull out after a few primaries and then give support to someone else.

And his veiled threat to McConnell must surely mean he won't get any support from the GOP. Only Qanon.

8 hours ago, Daz Sparks said:

Yes, an eye opener, for sure. I wouldn't say I was ignorant of these things, but just how it is all linked really brings it home. 

It gets better BTW.

I listened to it before- the Q stuff is really quite concerning and Trump seems to be leaning into it more and more.

Listened to The Coming Storm from start to finish last night.

I always wondered where that business about sovereign individuals came from; that book seems to have all of the hall marks of a self-fulfilling prophecy given that William Rees-Mogg was actively involved in some of the earlier disinformation campaigns before his death.

Was also interesting to listen to the bit about US efforts to support the reelection of Yeltsin, who chose Putin to succeed him.

Overall, very depressing stuff.

Herschel Walker, the controversial Republican candidate in Georgia for a vital US Senate seat, is attempting to weather the latest tempest that has tossed his midterm election campaign from turbulent into full-blown crisis.

The news broke last night that the former NFL football player turned political candidate, who is campaigning on a hard anti-abortion line, had paid for an abortion for a former girlfriend in 2009, according to a report by the Daily Beast.

As the Beast puts it in the strap below the headline to its report: “The woman has receipts – and a ‘get well’ card she says the football star, now a Senate candidate, sent her.”

Walker blasted out a top-line denial via Twitter, calling the story overall a flat-out lie, also calling it a “Democrat attack”, while the Beast insists its article is backed up to the hilt. Walker says he’ll sue the Beast today.

Regarding the latest Democrat attack: pic.twitter.com/OjrDcGak95

— Herschel Walker (@HerschelWalker) October 3, 2022

He also appeared on Fox News to blame politics, saying: “Now everyone knows how important this seat is and they [Democrats] will do anything to win this seat. They wanted to make it about anything except inflation, crime and the border being wide open.”

But Walker’s son, 23-year-old Christian Walker, then responded on Twitter. Yikes.

I know my mom and I would really appreciate if my father Herschel Walker stopped lying and making a mockery of us.

You’re not a “family man” when you left us to bang a bunch of women, threatened to kill us, and had us move over 6 times in 6 months running from your violence.

— Christian Walker (@ChristianWalk1r) October 4, 2022

And:

I don’t care about someone who has a bad past and takes accountability. But how DARE YOU LIE and act as though you’re some “moral, Christian, upright man.” You’ve lived a life of DESTROYING other peoples lives. How dare you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Herschel Walker, the controversial Republican candidate in Georgia for a vital US Senate seat, is attempting to weather the latest tempest that has tossed his midterm election campaign from turbulent into full-blown crisis.

The news broke last night that the former NFL football player turned political candidate, who is campaigning on a hard anti-abortion line, had paid for an abortion for a former girlfriend in 2009, according to a report by the Daily Beast.

As the Beast puts it in the strap below the headline to its report: “The woman has receipts – and a ‘get well’ card she says the football star, now a Senate candidate, sent her.”

Walker blasted out a top-line denial via Twitter, calling the story overall a flat-out lie, also calling it a “Democrat attack”, while the Beast insists its article is backed up to the hilt. Walker says he’ll sue the Beast today.

Regarding the latest Democrat attack: pic.twitter.com/OjrDcGak95

— Herschel Walker (@HerschelWalker) October 3, 2022

He also appeared on Fox News to blame politics, saying: “Now everyone knows how important this seat is and they [Democrats] will do anything to win this seat. They wanted to make it about anything except inflation, crime and the border being wide open.”

But Walker’s son, 23-year-old Christian Walker, then responded on Twitter. Yikes.

I know my mom and I would really appreciate if my father Herschel Walker stopped lying and making a mockery of us.

You’re not a “family man” when you left us to bang a bunch of women, threatened to kill us, and had us move over 6 times in 6 months running from your violence.

And:

I don’t care about someone who has a bad past and takes accountability. But how DARE YOU LIE and act as though you’re some “moral, Christian, upright man.” You’ve lived a life of DESTROYING other peoples lives. How dare you.

Ouch.

• Like 1