PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

After all that has happened, all that we have seen and heard about his malevolence and treatment of his own countrymen and non-countrymen, if people still think Trump deserves their support then there is something seriously wrong with them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Three stories that I will be following for the next few months - 

Corporate Corruption and Tax Evasion.

Covid and the denigration of scientific reason. 

Insurrection and the rise of American Fascism.

Remember it was 6 months ago that the aggrieved stormed the Capitol building and murdered police.... 

Angry.jpg

Riot.jpg

... and over those six months one of our two political parties is increasingly desperate to cover that insurrection up.... and to point fingers at the police defending our elected representatives for doing their duty. 

Who's to blame 3.jpg

Who's to blame.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 08.18.22.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 08.18.58.png

Trump aska.jpg

Edited by Surfer

He won't file the lawsuit, he never does, he is afraid of the discovery process.

Just the usual bully tactic he's used on tradesmen over the years, won't work here. 

Discovery.jpg

⬆️

In a nutshell. Fraudulent to the end.

....and now the grift.

Edited by Herman

So Trump is a Russian asset and Fox News host Tucker Carlson's claim he is illegally being spied on by the NSA is really because he was also talking with the Russians. 

No way! 

Russia.jpg

Oh Russia.jpg

On 08/07/2021 at 18:30, Surfer said:

So Trump is a Russian asset and Fox News host Tucker Carlson's claim he is illegally being spied on by the NSA is really because he was also talking with the Russians. 

No way! 

Russia.jpg

Oh Russia.jpg

Heartwarming to see Carlson is a liar. That will stand him in good stead when he runs for president in 2024. The Washington Post unearthed this gem:

He attended the elite La Jolla Country Day School, where a woman entered his life whom he grew to detest. It was his first-grade teacher, whom he referred to in his book as Mrs. Raymond. He caricatured her as “a parody of earth-mother liberalism” who “wore long Indian-print skirts. . . . She had little interest in conventional academic topics, like reading and penmanship.” He recalled her sobbing theatrically at her desk, saying, “The world is so unfair! You don’t know that yet. But you’ll find out!”: Carlson said he just wanted liberals to “stop blubbering and teach us to read. . . . Mrs. Raymond never did teach us; my father had to hire a tutor to get me through phonics.” Thus, Carlson says, he began his sojourn as a conservative thinker, questioning the liberals who he said were all around him, exemplified by his first-grade teacher.

So the Post contacted Mrs Raymond:

Raymond said in an interview that she never sobbed at her desk, didn’t wear an Indian skirt and didn’t advocate her political views. She said that not only did she teach Carlson reading at La Jolla Country Day School — with a student body that was “very affluent and White” — but that she also was then hired to tutor him at his home. “Oh my God,” she said, when informed of Carlson’s attack against her. “That is the most embellished, crazy thing I ever heard.”

A long thread on RWNJ attacks on the vaccine coming - killing GOP supporters for $$$ and to "own the libs" 

.... but first this post deserves some undivided attention. Just let it sink in. 

You too can buy one RTB, Jools. https://officialhodgetwins.com/products/white-privilege-card?_pos=1&_sid=5a39ac07b&_ss=r&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIuK6uoY3r8QIVtyCtBh0BsQ4iEAAYASAAEgJ9i_D_BwE

White.jpg

Edited by Surfer

https://www.mediaite.com/news/4-wildest-details-from-trumps-new-book-interview-from-laura-ingrahams-random-cameo-to-rare-empathy-for-bill-barr/

“I think it would be hard if George Washington came back from the dead and he chose Abraham Lincoln as his vice president,” Trump stated, “I think it would have been very hard for them to beat me.”

Hey Donnie, Biden beat you, are you saying Biden is better than you, Washington and Lincoln?

Another trump associate arrested for treacherous behaviour. America first my eye. 

On 21/07/2021 at 06:43, Herman said:

Another trump associate arrested for treacherous behaviour. America first my eye. 

At least the US authorities actually prosecute their traitors. Our government actually promotes them to the cabinet.

• Thanks 1

Shocking testimony that ought to shame Republicans but won't. 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/capitol-riot-police-officer-who-was-electrocuted-by-mob-dismissed-as-crisis-actor-by-fox-news-regular/ar-AAMCSvK?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

Another officer had this cutting rebuke for the GOP:

“There are some who express outrage when someone kneels while calling for social justice,” said Sgt Gonell. “Where are those same people expressing the outrage to condemn the violent attack on law enforcement, the Capitol, in our American democracy? I'm still waiting for them.”

During his remarks and subsequent answers to lawmakers’ questions, Sgt Gonell laid the blame for the riot and violence against law enforcement squarely on the shoulders of former President Donald Trump, who at a rally outside the White House that day urged his supporters to march down Pennsylvania Ave to the Capitol as lawmakers counted the Electoral College ballots officially making Joe Biden the winner of the 2020 election.

“It was an attempted coup,” Sgt Gonell said. “If it was another country, the US would have sent help.”

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/officer-knocks-conservatives-who-are-outraged-by-athletes-taking-the-knee-but-won-t-condemn-capitol-riot/ar-AAMCCJt?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

Another police officer providing a testimony that utterly destroys the Republican claims about Jan 6th:

How on earth has the GOP allowed Trump to turn it from a party of patriots into a party supporting right-wing domestic terrorists? Their recent history reads like a far-fetched script for a series of Homeland, yet day after day the grotesque parade of mouthy Republican politicians seem determined to prove they value the words of white supremacists and conspiracy theorists far more the those inscibed in the Constitution of the United States.

When Law and Order says there was a riot and the GOP denies it, I think we have come to a point in US politics when the grey area is forever changed to black or white.

8 hours ago, horsefly said:

How on earth has the GOP allowed Trump to turn it from a party of patriots into a party supporting right-wing domestic terrorists?

Good question, and I'm sure many in this country would love to know the answer as Johnson and the Tory Party appear to be following exactly the same path as Trump & the GOP - would be great if we could find a way of getting rid of them without there being violence at Westminister (or anywhere else) but I don't think many people here would surprised if we do end up in a very similar situation.

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

When Law and Order says there was a riot and the GOP denies it, I think we have come to a point in US politics when the grey area is forever changed to black or white.

We also have a scenario where there are three cable networks, one of which is highly influential, denying the riots happened at all / blaming the riots on people who were't there/claiming the capitol police witnesses "were acting"

Edited by Surfer

1 hour ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Good question, and I'm sure many in this country would love to know the answer as Johnson and the Tory Party appear to be following exactly the same path as Trump & the GOP - would be great if we could find a way of getting rid of them without there being violence at Westminister (or anywhere else) but I don't think many people here would surprised if we do end up in a very similar situation.

We will. the trajectory is identical. So we need to look to the root cause. There is very clearly a concerted campaign to undermine democracy in our countries and we see some common denominators - Murdoch being one of them.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, talking of prosecutions and investigation of the Jan 6th insurrection.

The Republican Party knew, they were in on it. That's why they are desperately trying to cover this up.

They knew 1 .jpg

Brooks.jpg

Edited by Surfer

Meanwhile, they say despite the best policies and intentions, you can't fix stupid .... 

MAsks.jpg

Masks 2.jpg

Masks 3.jpg

Dead people.jpg

Edited by Surfer

Of course two of the ringleaders of the above stunt were Ms Bobart and Green. Bobart wonders why Leader Pelosi refused to allow Jim Jordan co-chair the Capitol insurrection investigating committee. Maybe that's because he - like Bobart and Green - are subjects of the investigation? 

Jordan.jpg

JOrdan2.jpg

Edited by Surfer

It's a bad day in the Foxhole when even the tame lawyer who comes on the show to say that anything goes, explains that you are full of cr*p - cue the "we have to go to break" escape. 

Thought I'd help out with clarifying that pic Surfer, as it was a touch hard to read the views they wanted to express on that piece of paper:

terrorists welcome.jpg

Edited by horsefly