PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

31 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

My goodness. That is so memorable of a different time in history when people were forced to wear them. 

Lock her up.

That is beyond appalling. That woman is a cretin.

Meanwhile, down in Texas .... those "responsibilities" being preventing Democrat leaning voters from voting.

Abbot .jpg

Edited by Surfer

On 29/05/2021 at 14:54, keelansgrandad said:

My goodness. That is so memorable of a different time in history when people were forced to wear them. 

Lock her up.

All of her suppliers are withdrawing from working with her, it looks like the only hats she'll be able to sell will be tin foil ones.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/hat-store-apologizes-for-anti-vaxx-star-of-david-patch-as-companies-pull-their-business/

• Like 1

On 29/05/2021 at 14:54, keelansgrandad said:

Lock her up.

Somebody launched them on a tweet in the U.K. but it was banned and withdrawn.

Meanwhile the sedition caucus is evolving to become the coup caucus... still at least the Russians understand and are supportive.

Trump.jpg

Powell.jpg

Flynn.jpg

Lavarov.jpg

16 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Meanwhile the sedition caucus is evolving to become the coup caucus... still at least the Russians understand and are supportive.

Trump.jpg

Powell.jpg

Flynn.jpg

Lavarov.jpg

Of course the word Opposition isn't in the Russian Dictionary. It was but is locked up now.

7 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

The next time Trump will be in the White House will be when he buys a ticket for the tour.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/new-trump-statement-talks-up-next-time-im-in-the-white-house-with-a-swipe-at-mark-zuckerberg/

New Trump Statement Talks Up ‘Next Time I’m in the White House’

So, he's planning another Capitol riot then. That's the only way he'll get in.

We may have to change the header of this thread again in August. Grandpa is convinced he's going to be reinstated as President :-) ... p.s. he's starting to look really old, many people are saying "low energy", I don't know but many people are saying that. 

Trump.jpg

Edited by Surfer

4 hours ago, Surfer said:

We may have to change the header of this thread again in August. Grandpa is convinced he's going to be reinstated as President :-) ... p.s. he's starting to look really old, many people are saying "low energy", I don't know but many people are saying that. 

Trump.jpg

Not me, I was being sarcastic. It seems Biden's administration might be be in the process of making Trump a distant memory.

Trump had a rally and Fox news declined to broadcast it.

It's all over for 'One term' Trump.

The numbers can't be looking good as Lara Trump has decided not to run for the Senate, she can't get elected in a red district.

3 hours ago, Herman said:

I'm not sure what the hell is happening here.🤣

He can no longer afford a dresser to put his pants on the right way round. Each morning is a 50-50 punt. Either that or he's preparing himself for the inevitable prison cell initiation.

Edited by horsefly

Sound familiar? 

Trump and Bibi deserve each other. Now for Modi, Bolsonaro, and Johnson. Outside of Putin five "leaders" who have done perhaps irreparable harm to their respective countries and democracy. 

Net.jpg

Dear Republicans. This is one of your senior Representatives in Congress. ..... do we need to say more? 

Dear Tories. This is likely the future of your party .... do we need to say more? 

Meanwhile, as the debate proceeds on repairing Americas infrastructure - you know bridges, and roads, and airports, and electrical grid, and broadband - Republicans who can agree only that no $ should be required of corporations to pay for any of this have a "solution" to a "problem" that doesn't actually exist. 

She is a Senator in the United States Congress. 

Stupid.jpg

Edited by Surfer

Meanwhile, I thought that the he'd "Made America Great Again" why do they need to "Save America" now?

I thought ....jpg

Meanwhile ... so much for freedom of speech and religion, and boy will they be upset when they find out "Allah" literally means ......"God". The latter was only inserted into the pledge in 1954 during the Cold War as a rebuttal to the atheist communists and the real American golden idol - !$money$!  is counted using Arabic numerals....... 

https://www.mediamatters.org/newsmax/newsmax-panel-melts-down-over-high-school-student-saying-allah-during-pledge-allegiance

Edited by Surfer

5 hours ago, Surfer said:

Meanwhile, I thought that the he'd "Made America Great Again" why do they need to "Save America" now?

I thought ....jpg

Those dogs behind him look like they could be the sort used to hunt down criminals. They seem to be on the trail of one right there.

• Haha 1