PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

You really think that new Presidents change anything? By the time the first term is up all they tend to have done is attempt to dismantle anything the previous administration had done and thus it loops endlessly

Exactly this, it doesn't matter who wins , we get top down control either way.

We need to inverse the pyramid if we want real change

6 hours ago, horsefly said:

Yep! Trump did a great job with two of the key groups he desperately needs to win over.

He will have definitely won over the black vote when he found the need to explain "I'm the least racist person in the room". My black friends always tell me how reassured they are when someone begins a sentence "I'm not racist ...". ( when he added that it was too dark to see anyone in the audience I'm assuming he expected to see a room full of KKK members).

And he will definitely have won over the female vote when he pointed out that it was ok to have violently separated over 500 children from their families because they are now living in lovely clean institutions. What reasonable mother could want more for their child.

He sure nailed it!

(the lid on his coffin that is)

According to Rasmussen polling, Trumpski isn't doing too badly with black voters after the earlier debate:

2 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

I think it is up to them to up the ante but I am certainly happy to offer that £100 popular-vote bet to any or all of the Trump supporters on this thread.

Sleepy is likely to win the popular vote because of illegal votes by non-citizens/mail-in voter fraud in California & NY -- Same as Hillary 2016, but Trumpski will win the election 😎 

1 hour ago, Bagster said:

Remember this my little purple friend, I called a 60 plus Tory majority, you were way out.

This media we have is toxic and bias. They are lying like no tomorrow. The US election will be way closer than you believe.

Either way my money is on gold bars and silver coins, would've gone crypto but the EU are regulating it. As for charity we only give that to homeless veterans suffering from PTSD after being sent to illegal wars and then abandoned by our globalist masters.

Are you ready for the end of FI AT ?

CBDC incoming and judging how you lot have just capitulated over a mild pandemic I don't have a lot or any faith in our future of top down control.

What do you think of Alexander Boris de pfeffel Johnson?

Are the six paragraphs and the initial-heavy waffle meant to obscure the fact that you’re too chicken to take the bet?!🤩

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

Are the six paragraphs and the initial-heavy waffle meant to obscure the fact that you’re too chicken to take the bet?!🤩

Who do you think is going to win the election?

Trump or Biden?

On 19/10/2020 at 07:05, Herman said:

Even the journalists at the New York Post are disassociating themselves from that article. It was bollox. 

Oh. So much for that smear campaign then. I bet it won't stop Trump from continuing to push it though ... any chance of an apology from Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingram etc on Fox News? No I thought not.

Oh.jpg

Edited by Surfer
  • Like 2

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/trump-refuses-to-donate-to-his-own-re-election-leaving-his-campaign-with-one-third-of-biden-s-war-chest/ar-BB1akUH5?ocid=msedgntp

"Trump refuses to donate to his own re-election, leaving his campaign with one third of Biden's war chest"

"Despite saying in early September that he would spend "whatever it takes" if more money was needed, Mr Trump hasn't spent a dime to his re-election campaign and aides are reluctant to ask directly"

Couldn't he transfer some money from his Chinese account? Or does he think this would be a case of throwing dodgy money after bad?

7 hours ago, Jools said:

Trump or Biden?

Yes, it will be one of those two, the other 3 don't stand a chance.

9 hours ago, Jools said:

Sleepy is likely to win the popular vote because of illegal votes by non-citizens/mail-in voter fraud in California & NY -- Same as Hillary 2016, but Trumpski will win the election 😎 

I’m confused by American politics and would appreciate some enlightenment from someone of your obvious intellect and knowledge. 

I thought illegal votes and mail in fraud were well known back in 2016 which is why DT lost the popular vote. Unfortunately I don’t quite get why, after 4 years in charge he has chosen to do nothing about sorting it out. 

Why is it that Republican states can do mail in voting properly but Democrat states are just rife with corruption. How many illegal voters are there in CA &NY? 

Can you predict numbers for voter fraud in other states or are we just calling all votes for Democratic candidates fraudulent and fake news. 

If you are wrong and DT loses I look forward to seeing you, RTB et al on here admitting you were mistaken but I suspect we won’t see you for dust. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jools said:

Trump or Biden?

I have already said Biden will win the popular vote. I don't know who will win the electoral college vote, but then no-one does, unless you do, of course. It is generally accepted that in the race to 270 electoral college votes Biden has 212 wrapped up and Trump 125, and that the following swing states will determine the outcome:

Minnesota (10 votes), Nevada (6), New Hampshire (4), Arizona (11), Georgia (16), Texas (38), Florida (29),  Iowa (6), North Carolina (15), Ohio (18),  Michigan (16), Pennsylvania (20), Wisconsin (10).

If you can correctly predict how those states are going to vote then you are wasted here and should be selling your services at a very high price to the global media.

As it stands even if Trump were to win Pennsylvania, Iowa, Ohio, Florida, Texas and Geogia (so including the swing states with the most votes) he would only get to 252. And Biden is likely to win Pennsylvania unless the fossil fuel remarks really hurt him.

15 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

You really think that new Presidents change anything? By the time the first term is up all they tend to have done is attempt to dismantle anything the previous administration had done and thus it loops endlessly

The Presidency is one factor, it may not be the only one but it is an important one. Republicans are now in a panic that the Democrats could flip not only the Presidency, but the Senate as well. This will put the major levers of power in Democratic hands for the first time since 2010.

If this happens it will show the direction of travel in democracies has reversed and the rather strange coalition of views that includes Trump/Brexit/Nationalism/Farage/Johnson etc would be in retreat. That is why it is important.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BigFish said:

The Presidency is one factor, it may not be the only one but it is an important one. Republicans are now in a panic that the Democrats could flip not only the Presidency, but the Senate as well. This will put the major levers of power in Democratic hands for the first time since 2010.

If this happens it will show the direction of travel in democracies has reversed and the rather strange coalition of views that includes Trump/Brexit/Nationalism/Farage/Johnson etc would be in retreat. That is why it is important.

I would say a bit early to judge, BF! There are some unique factors at play, including the pandemic, and the total hopelessness of Johnson and in particular Trump, who has none of the qualities necessary to be president. Even bad presidents have been capable of performing some vital aspects of the job. Not The Donald.

The other dispiriting factor is the one thing Trump has achieved (actually people working for him, but it was his aim) has been to pack the federal courts and now the Supreme Court with idelogue rightwing judges, and that could have a profound effect, not least in overturning past and future legislation.

Edited by PurpleCanary

They are not conservatives, they are liberals.

One term is all Alexander will get and that's if he is lucky

3 hours ago, Bagster said:

They are not conservatives, they are liberals.

One term is all Alexander will get and that's if he is lucky

Please dont call him Alex. It's a quality name and I dont want to be tarnished by association. I'm so glad he chose Boris. Otherwise I'd have to call myself Jar Jar or something to avoid the embarrassment 

Nothing beats the exposing of a dirty old corrupt fool and Russian agent like Giuliani. I know he speaks from his ar*e but somehow I doubt that's where they set his mike up. And I suppose him asking for the young woman's address and telephone number was just him wanting to send a thank-you note. Straight out of the Donald Trump s*x-abuser playbook. Maybe Rudy and Donald will get to share a cell with Harvey after November 3rd

Edited by horsefly

6 hours ago, Jools said:

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden speaks at a drive-in rally on the Bucks County Community College's Lower Bucks campus in Bristol, Pennsylvania, on October 24, 2020. (Photo by ANGELA WEISS / AFP) (Photo by ANGELA WEISS/AFP via Getty Images)

BRISTOL, PA - OCTOBER 24: Standing near their cars, supporters listen as Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden speaks during a drive-in campaign rally at Bucks County Community College on October 24, 2020 in Bristol, Pennsylvania. Biden is making two campaign stops in the battleground state of Pennsylvania on Saturday. (Photo …

U🙃

Socially responsible campaigning. Unlike Trump and Pence who don’t care they get infected. 

p.s did you hear that another two of V.P Pence’s aids tested positive? Yet Pence still campaigning.....

Penses.jpg

Edited by Surfer

Meanwhile .... with this kind of unhinged ranting around Covid it's more and more likely to be a blowout.....

p.s. these are the only people wearing masks at a Trump event - the ones in the primary camera angles. 

Doctires.jpg

Edited by Surfer

15 minutes ago, Bagster said:

Honk honk

Four more years 😁

So you're taking my popular-vote bet then. Fantastic. Either way the CSF wins.

Lindsey Graham begging for money on Fox.

Moscow Mitch showing signs of serious illness.

VP Pence's crew dropping like flies.

Trump's wife disappearing.

Kushners getting a proper rebuff from the Lincoln Project lawyers.

Honk honk.

Four more years.🤣

• Haha 1