PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

4 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Do you seriously wonder, Mr President, why this is the first time in decades that America has seen this level of violence? It’s you – who have created the hate and the division,” Mr Wheeler said.

Wheeler is the Mayor of Portland.

I can't imagine there's many people who voted for Trump in 2016 who will vote for Biden and a Democrat Party that openly condones and supports the violent rioters.

I can, however, imagine people who voted for Clinton and the Democrats in 2016 voting for law and order in the form of Trumpski and the Republicans this November. 

Like the majority of Britons, the majority of Americans are not as stupid as Lefty minorities...

There will never be enough of you to force your Marxist dogma on the right-minded and all this divisive Antifa/BLM b0ll0x only serves to diminish your cause.

1 hour ago, Surfer said:

Biden has restated his position on violence on the streets - the President has another opportunity to try and frame Biden as a supporter of "violent left wing agitators" tomorrow.....

Trumpski doesn't have to try very hard...

Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Fayetteville, Atlanta, New York, Nashville, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia,  Chicago, Milwaukee, Salt Lake, Washington DC, Detroit, Indianapolis, San Francisco, Kansas City, Houston, Charlotte, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Denver, Dallas, Phoenix, Tampa, Baltimore, Oakland, Louisville…

What do all those American cities have in common, Surfer? I'll tell you -- They’re all run by Democrats, many for generations --- They’ve all been looted and burned by left-wing Antifa terrorists and other anarchist groups over the past few nights and that’s no coincidence.

What’s more, these riots are not America’s problem and they're not Trumpski's problem…

The riots are wholly owned by the Democrat Party and the majority of Americans know it 👍

2 hours ago, Jools said:

Trumpski doesn't have to try very hard...

No, multiple cities have not been burning over the last few nights, despite what Fox News and the other RWNJ's may be trying to sell - however you are right about one thing, the President didn't try very hard... 

Re Kenosha gunman: The President skipped the (very unimportant I am sure) detail that people were chasing the gunman down because he had just shot someone in the head. He did fall, and shot two more.. But details...

I'm sure he'll put that right tomorrow when he visits Kenosha.... don't you? Or will he come back to Insurrection Act - he wants and needs his Krystallnacht so badly to avoid his election catastrophe. 

Export JB.jpg

Insurrection.jpg

Edited by Surfer

Matthew 7:16 “by their words / fruits you shall know them” and “they are coming to take you away, haha” both come to mind after this one.

Edited by Surfer

14 hours ago, Jools said:

I can't imagine there's many people who voted for Trump in 2016 who will vote for Biden and a Democrat Party that openly condones and supports the violent rioters.

I can, however, imagine people who voted for Clinton and the Democrats in 2016 voting for law and order in the form of Trumpski and the Republicans this November. 

Like the majority of Britons, the majority of Americans are not as stupid as Lefty minorities...

There will never be enough of you to force your Marxist dogma on the right-minded and all this divisive Antifa/BLM b0ll0x only serves to diminish your cause.

Excuse me? Isn't the violence increasing because of Trump. Because he is President. Its on his watch.

And we have had a Tory Government for 10 years now and despite all the early one nation platitude, it is clearly not true.

As well you know and you cling to right wing rhetoric to try and back up your foolish and selfish ideologies.

44 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Excuse me? Isn't the violence increasing because of Trump. Because he is President. Its on his watch.

One candidate openly admits to a stutter. The other may have had a mild stroke. Either way it’s important to focus on WHAT they are saying, not HOW they are saying it. 

Edited by Surfer

You hear the argument that polls are just polls, so ignore Biden being up by 8%  This article gives some insight to what has happened since 2016 when "all the polls were wrong" and Trump unexpectedly triumphed in the Electoral Collage with several razor thin wins in Mid Western States. 

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-09-01/trump-slipped-among-key-groups-backed-him-2016

Overall, Trump has lost support from about 9% of voters who backed him in 2016.... 

And their explanation why he and Republicans are all in on the "violent left wing radicals" message: 

In 2016, Trump and Clinton battled roughly to a draw in the suburbs. He had a large edge among white suburban men, which offset her lead among suburban voters of color; white women were closely divided.

This time around, white suburban men are more closely divided, Biden has kept the large Democratic lead among suburban voters of color, and he also leads among white, suburban women, the poll finds. 

The result: a significant Biden lead among suburban voters: 53% to 40%. 

Trump has sought to turn around that suburban deficit by stressing a “law and order” message. He has depicted the Democrats as an enemy to police and incapable of keeping Americans safe.

Biden has rebutted that by stressing the dangers Trump has caused, both in mishandling the COVID-19 pandemic and in stirring up sometimes violent disorder. 

And some further reporting on the President's strategy    Politico is a pretty good "inside the beltway" site. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/31/trump-sees-opportunity-violence-406468

Edited by Surfer

Trump benefited from voters willing to 'give him a go'

that will not be the case this time

• Haha 1

I didn't realize that Jools' thinks he's fighting for Trump's re-election but in the UK. Strange sort of patriot.

Or is he just trying to show us how mindless and shallow Trump's campaign and supporters are?

3 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Turned out nice again

😀 Loved that video in 2016 -- If he'd actually done that he would have garnered even more votes 😀

Question: Has Donald Trump actually said what he proposes to accomplish if he was elected for a second term?

No, I though not..

Which is why he's spending all his time pretending that his opponent would do a worse job that he has done. 

• Haha 1

Trump claimed it was a Democratic hoax, as there were only 15 people dead

☠️ there's now183,000 US coronavirus deaths ☠️

Coronavirus: New York victims without family buried in mass grave on Hart  Island | World News | Sky News

21st century plague pits in New York

'Trump explicitly played down concerns when asked about it.

“No, not at all,” Trump told CNBC in a Jan. 22 interview on CNBC when “Squawk Box” co-host Joe Kernen asked him if there were worries about an outbreak of the novel coronavirus in China becoming a “pandemic.”

It’s going to be just fine,” Trump assured Kernen'

He lied

On 31/08/2020 at 00:29, Surfer said:

The RWNJ,’s starting to panic, violence their last card to play. This unholy US/UK alliance of anti-democracy will be unrolled and all the Russia influence will finally come to light. Good news for everyone....

Maybe those promoting Trumps ability to win in Nov 2020 should worry more about BJ’s ability to survive until then - Labour now tried and the Government about to become an illegitimate minority in the eyes of the people. 

1. And there was me thinking much of the rioting and looting in US was perpetrated by your so called  'protesters' parading around as 'anti Trump' and 'pro BLM''.  Please explain how they now come under your sweeping banner of 'RWNJ's??

2. Please explain for the dim witted out there what you exactly mean by .......'this unholy US/UK alliance of anti democracy'. Sounds pretty dangerous stuff to me. You have your objective evidence of course?

3. As for your last sentence - heaven alone knows what stuff you've been smoking to come up with that! No doubt you will enlighten us all?? 

The answer to No. 3 is - do you ever read the Telegraph? Once the RW papers turn on a Tory government it is the end. An eighty seat majority should mean the government is sailing through its legislative agenda. The fact that it isn’t is due to what exactly? Twelve U-Turns already and counting,.... no trade agreements with EU or US ... gross incompetence on track and trace and exam results ... a blind eye to money laundering .. these are real world issues that the backbench MP’s can’t ignore as “just politics”. 

If the Chancellor hadn’t done such a good job on furlough and other financial support they would be done already, we’ll see what happens now as they try and unwind everything ...