PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

I’ll post Biden and Trump’s acceptance speeches too. But this speech so eloquently speaks to the moment and situation the US and democracies are facing. It’s blunt, honest and from the heart. 

Edited by Surfer

All will now be looking toward a post Trump senate, where there is every chance they will be in a minority, or not there at all.

They may not join in the attacks on Trump, but there will be few who will want tro stick their head above the parapets to defend him.

The question from this side is how far will the inevitable shock waves hit these shores.

I should imagine that Farage, Johnson and Banks (among others)  won't welcome Trumps 'dalliances' with the russkies being dragged out into the open.

On your side of things electoral fraud could well stumble into treason.... happy days ahead. methinks ☺️

Oh dear oh dear.

More bad news for Donald Trump’s political future: 

A judge just tossed out his lawyers objections to releasing his tax returns to the NY grand Jury ( more later on that) and

Steve Bannon has been indicted for mail and wire fraud - apparently “deconstructing the state” isn’t just about giving power to the people 🙂 

FYI this link below may or may not be related .... will confirm if he’s also involved in this: 

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/behind-viral-gofundthewall-fundraiser-rising-conservative-star-shadowy-email-harvesting-n957896

Edit - yes the guy referenced above is one of them ...

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/20/904245273/steve-bannon-arrested-in-scheme-to-raise-money-for-trumps-border-wall?utm_medium=social&utm_term=nprnews&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=npr

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/steve-bannon-among-4-arrested-indicted-in-online-fundraising-scheme-doj-announces

Backstories to come ... involving AG Barr and his attempts to remove the leadership of the SDNY who filed these charges today, and the comments from the judge in the tax record case. It was brutal. 

Also poetic justice that the organization that provided the evidence against Mr. Bannon was - the US Post Office 👍

Edited by Surfer
Confirmed identity of those indicted.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

So much falling apart before the election, and before the powers that both houses will have after ie Democrat control

'A federal judge has dismissed Donald Trump's second attempt to block a criminal investigation into him by Manhattan prosecutor Cyrus Vance, who is seeking to subpoena eight years of the president's tax filings. Mr Vance wrote in a court filing earlier this month that his office was investigating the president for "alleged bank and insurance fraud" '

The net closes ever tighter. The theory of temporary absolute immunity ends for the orange faced crook once he is no long President. The scaffold is already being build. Not long now

Mr Bannon and two others were indicted for allegedly funnelling "hundreds of thousands of dollars" from the "We Build the Wall" online fundraising campaign to Brian Kolfage. "As alleged, the defendants defrauded hundreds of thousands of donors, capitalising on their interest in funding a border wall to raise millions of dollars, under the false pretence that all of that money would be spent on construction," Acting US Attorney Audrey Strauss said in a press release.

The Magazine Interview: the former White House chief strategist ...

Thankfully we do not have a right-wing shyster taking £25 a piece from folk to trouser it for himself

Bannon was Showboating at the time according Trump.

What, using the Build the Wall campaign to gain favour and publicity?

Surely not, no-one would be fooled by that.

• Haha 1

He's "a man of the people" ... as usual "populists" are only in it for themselves.... why do so many fall for this con over and over? 

Bannon 0.jpg

Bannon 1.jpg

Bannon 2.jpg

BAnnon 3.jpg

Bannon 4.jpg

Bannon 8.jpg

Bannon 9.jpg

Heh heh .... there were ZERO indictments or convictions of Obama staff.... now even if you say that's because Obama's Department of Justice was in his pocket (wonderfull projection there) that must indicate just how corrupt and / or incompetent this Administration staff are - doesn't it?  Jools, RTB any thoughts on that? 

Edited by Surfer

32 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Heh heh .... there were ZERO indictments or convictions of Obama staff.... now even if you say that's because Obama's Department of Justice was in his pocket (wonderfull projection there) that must indicate just how corrupt and / or incompetent this Administration staff are - doesn't it?  Jools, RTB any thoughts on that? 

Lock 'em all up

Lock 'em all up.....

38 minutes ago, Surfer said:

It's all starting to close in around Trump. Not before time.

So did the righty thickos not know Bannon was just a cheap grifter - well his connections to serial expense fiddler Farage should have been a clue.

And the World4Brexit set up looked little more than another vehicle to channel money from said thickos into the pockets of Farage and other scam artists

An article from back in Nov 2019 pointed us towards what was going with this particular scam

/https://bylinetimes.com/2019/11/14/dark-money-and-dirty-data-in-the-nigel-farage-and-stephen-bannons-foreign-money-vehicle/

As said, what comes out will not just be a case of a few righties like Bannon scamming a few thousand thickos - it will take in who were, and what was, really behind brexit.

Nigel Farage discussed fronting far-right group led by Steve ...

" so what’s in it for me .....................bluntly, how much '' ?

Anybody have any sympathy for the people that were grifted by Bannon to help pay for trump's racist wall? 😂

• Haha 1

I do actually. Some of them anyway. They are a mixture of mentally ill, mislead, and racists. In what proportion I can't really say.

However the people I have no sympathy for are those enabling the scammers by setting the environment of hate & intolerance. 

• Like 1

As promised the "Sleepy Joe" Biden speech. Pretty good, even according to Fox News. 

Apparently Trump will have four speeches ... because, well because. 

Edited by Surfer

21 minutes ago, Surfer said:

They are a mixture of mentally ill, mislead, and racist. In what proportion I can't really say.

Each individual solely composed of those three component parts

Trump's only chance is that he will go live with his convention and have all the screaming, duck shooting, cross burning idiots whooping up every phrase he manages to remember to pronounce properly.

And he goes second.

another reason why I loathe Trump

compare the two clips

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bill said:

For those constantly amazed at the sheer stupidity and lying of Swindo and Jools,

be aware there are similar across the water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b-dannQQ0Q&feature=emb_rel_end

Was that a remake of Deliverance, Bill?

Jeez, the go on about in breds in Cornwall and baby eaters in Norfolk, but Trump voters are worse. Like a cross between Jools and RTB

“I wasn’t following politics closely,” he said. “I never listened to Trump give a speech, just commentary over the radio. I had the general impression that what’s wrong with the agricultural economy was that too many politicians were involved, and that having a businessman in the White House would benefit me.”

our years ago, Trump promised to reverse the economic decline of family farmers. “Hillary Clinton wants to shut down family farms just like she wants to shut down the mines and the steelworkers,” he said, during a campaign stop at the Iowa State Fairgrounds. “We are going to end this war on the American farmer.” In early 2018, he launched a series of trade wars, which provoked China,

For Volenec, Trump’s appeal vanished almost immediately. “If I had known the things I know about him now, I wouldn’t have voted for him,”

A tale that could come from tens of millions of mouths across the US. Where, like the UK, voters don't want to hear the truth and will vote for lies and false promises instead.

The problem is we all end up with what they deserve

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2020/08/17/how-suffering-farmers-may-determine-trumps-fate

23 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Was that a remake of Deliverance, Bill?

Jeez, the go on about in breds in Cornwall and baby eaters in Norfolk, but Trump voters are worse. Like a cross between Jools and RTB

Just think Keelan - your 'brave new enlightened world' will probably begin on the morning of 4th November then I wonder where you'll turn your left wing vitriol then! Still in 'Uncle Joe' we trust hey??

4 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

Just think Keelan - your 'brave new enlightened world' will probably begin on the morning of 4th November then I wonder where you'll turn your left wing vitriol then! Still in 'Uncle Joe' we trust hey??

oh dear, you sound as thick as Jools

the new president of the US does not take office until 20th Jan 2021