PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

2 hours ago, SHRIMPER said:

This this guy is unreal..just like SWINDO.

I bet that guy went home home and told Mary Beth that some pinko Commie busted who his father fought for wouldn't listen to the truth. Mr President has told the world that he has done more for White America than any other Orange President hss ever done.

R.I.P National Rifle Association

An organisation with a long and honorable history of gun safety and education who morphed into a political animal and shill for gun makers (and also rumored but not proven launderer of Russian monies into Republican political campaigns) No ludicrous addition to the arsenal of private citizens was too much for them, no reasonable regulation that would not be challenged in court and by new State level laws. 

Hiding under the cloak of the Second Amendment they became a toxic parody of what they claimed to be. And now massive and sustained fraud has been alleged by the State of New York. And why New York? Because they are registered there as a charitable organization. It's the same legal team that got the Trump Organization charity dissolved for similar misuse of charitable funds. 

https://www.courthousenews.com/ny-sues-to-dissolve-the-nra-accusing-top-execs-of-fraud/

“The NRA’s influence has been so powerful that the organization went unchecked for decades while top executives funneled millions into their own pockets,” James said in a statement this morning. “The NRA is fraught with fraud and abuse, which is why, today, we seek to dissolve the NRA, because no organization is above the law.” 

Edited by Surfer
  • Thanks 2

The people of at the top of the NRA sound horrible. There's blood on their hands from alot of mass shootings. I don't understand they're charitable organisation yet are allowed to have pretty much every politician in their pocket thru massive campaign donations. I'm sure like most organisations they started out with good intentions as Shrimper said. But like most big organisations power corrupts.

Like trump and his cronies suggest it the timing is probably is partly politically motivated. But he shouldn't be surprised when time and time again his own party have shown themselves to be a bunch of ****s.

Trump and China.

Ever-thought that Trump is truly desperate to pick a fight with China to bolster his RWNJ support before the November elections? I worry he may do something truly stupid, stamping his feet in fury in a child's temper tantrum as things continue go against him. Tik-Tok and WeChat being the latest.

I suspect the Chinese will just play the long game, they can afford too, he will soon be gone. 

Edited by Yellow Fever

China has 1000s of years of history behind them and have always played the long game. I honestly believe that china would not care if a 100 million died because of the dotards sanctions. A mere drop in the bucket when there are a billion and a half of them. It has happened in the past and will again. I always remember what chaiman Mao said when Nixon told him to open the borders and let the people leave if they wanted to, Maos answer was.. OK Mr Nixon..how many million do you want... that ended the  discussion🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, SHRIMPER said:

China has 1000s of years of history behind them and have always played the long game. I honestly believe that china would not care if a 100 million died because of the dotards sanctions. A mere drop in the bucket when there are a billion and a half of them. It has happened in the past and will again. I always remember what chaiman Mao said when Nixon told him to open the borders and let the people leave if they wanted to, Maos answer was.. OK Mr Nixon..how many million do you want... that ended the  discussion🙂

OK Bright Boy. Now tell me how many Chinese have been taken in by the US since Nixon's visit. And how many Americans have China taken in? And why do you think the traffic is all one-way?

27 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

OK Bright Boy. Now tell me how many Chinese have been taken in by the US since Nixon's visit. And how many Americans have China taken in? And why do you think the traffic is all one-way?

I have the foul creature that is Shrimper blocked and for good reason -- Now confessing to be a fan of Chairman Mao, ffs...

Hideous. 

10 minutes ago, Jools said:

I have the foul creature that is Shrimper blocked and for good reason -- Now confessing to be a fan of Chairman Mao, ffs...

Hideous. 

Don't think he said he was a fan, ffs

5 hours ago, Herman said:

How they will steal the election?

Oh yeah they are going to try - more today : this is normal Republican "suppress the vote" tactics taken to a hyper-level.

The Postal Service has informed states that they’ll need to pay first-class 55-cent postage to mail ballots to voters, rather than the normal 20-cent bulk rate. That nearly triples the per-ballot cost.

A potential counter suggested - the huge problem is if the administration and aligned cronies are determined to cheat, it's also the administration who is in charge of bringing charges under Federal laws to prosecute the offenders. It's why we need the media to seriously step up to the plate, and Courts to understand that they are being played for patsies when every judgement takes so long. And why Biden need to pick Harris as his VP and stick her (as a former State AG) on a very public anti-corruption campaign pitch.

Use the Franking Mail Privilege to Mail out the ballets. Trump signed his Covid mailing cards so that was sent POSTAGE FREE costing 28 Million Dollars the USPS lost in Revenue.

• Thanks 2

Of course all of this is based on the assumption that the CoronaVirus is not going away any time soon, and so many more people will want to vote by mail. And that's why If the administration can slow everything down, discourage the mailing out of cards, slow down the mail in areas likely to vote democrat recent history shows these guys will .... they are playing for all the marbles here...

And interesting article that's worth a read - but if American voters come out in droves and vote on Nov 03 this will not matter .

https://www.the-american-interest.com/2020/08/06/getting-from-november-to-january/

" Given that there will be unprecedented numbers of provisional, absentee, and mail-in ballots, many of which may take days to be counted, it is very possible we will not know the results of the election on the evening of November 3rd. What’s more, in many parts of the country, these so-called overtime votes will break disproportionately towards the Democrats, a process referred to as the “Blue Shift.”What this means is that it’s very possible that Trump could be leading on Election Night but would see that lead evaporate as the overtime votes are counted. This is precisely why Trump himself recently declared that he wants the results called on Election Night—i.e. before the Democratic-leaning late votes can be counted.

This longish period for vote counting opens up opportunities to manipulate the process and to sow doubt and confusion about the election results. In our scenario exercises, Team Trump attempted to claim that the late votes were fraudulent, and in one case tried to have the Department of Justice work with the Post Office to seize mailed in ballots to prevent them from being counted. In other cases, election officials were doxxed in order to intimidate them from going to work, and “second amendment types” showed up at vote counting sites to try to prevent late votes from being counted"

15 hours ago, Jools said:

Hideous. 

I bet he is upset

On 07/08/2020 at 12:14, Yellow Fever said:

Trump and China.

Ever-thought that Trump is truly desperate to pick a fight with China to bolster his RWNJ support before the November elections? I worry he may do something truly stupid, stamping his feet in fury in a child's temper tantrum as things continue go against him. Tik-Tok and WeChat being the latest.

I suspect the Chinese will just play the long game, they can afford too, he will soon be gone. 

I would have thought Trump has had (or could have 'manufactured') many opportunities long before now to do what you intimate and it hasn't happened. Is this the same Trump who when there was a 'crisis' with Iran not long ago, stood down American forces at the last minute because of fear over the 'level of casualties'. At the time his critics (sorry 'haters') were forecasting he was going to unleash WW3 in the Middle East and 'nuke' Iran. Remind me what happened would you?  I agree the boy Trump is a numpty and a fool and an embarrassment to the so called 'Free World' but he isn't going round locking up Muslims and putting them in labour camps (sorry 're education' centres ) is he?? Your real worry should be the Chinese Leader. That wouldn't suit your left wing agenda though would it? 

"......but he isn't going round locking up Muslims and putting them in labour camps....." 

No, but he is sticking children in cages at detention centres.

1 hour ago, yellowrider120 said:

I would have thought Trump has had (or could have 'manufactured') many opportunities long before now to do what you intimate and it hasn't happened. Is this the same Trump who when there was a 'crisis' with Iran not long ago, stood down American forces at the last minute because of fear over the 'level of casualties'. At the time his critics (sorry 'haters') were forecasting he was going to unleash WW3 in the Middle East and 'nuke' Iran. Remind me what happened would you?  I agree the boy Trump is a numpty and a fool and an embarrassment to the so called 'Free World' but he isn't going round locking up Muslims and putting them in labour camps (sorry 're education' centres ) is he?? Your real worry should be the Chinese Leader. That wouldn't suit your left wing agenda though would it? 

Not going to change your name to Yellow Peril?

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Not going to change your name to Yellow Peril?

Good to see you haven't put up an argument against my post Keelan. Welcome on board!

4 hours ago, yellowrider120 said:

I would have thought Trump has had (or could have 'manufactured') many opportunities long before now to do what you intimate and it hasn't happened. Is this the same Trump who when there was a 'crisis' with Iran not long ago, stood down American forces at the last minute because of fear over the 'level of casualties'.

If you actually believe fairy tales like that then you really haven't been paying attention 😂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yellowrider120 said:

Good to see you haven't put up an argument against my post Keelan. Welcome on board!

I couldn't argue with your post. But the intent is paranoid clap trap.

8 hours ago, Herman said:

"......but he isn't going round locking up Muslims and putting them in labour camps....." 

No, but he is sticking children in cages at detention centres.

China used to murder their children under the one-child policy, but you keep on digging, son. 

On 05/08/2020 at 12:56, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

There are many countries with a lower CFR and deaths per 100k population than the USA 

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

But I suspect you know this, and are just posting up shít because you can't accept people whose ideology you empathize with have fúcked up 

"It'll go away" - but it didn't, and people have died 

😥

I posted some information about the US Covid-19 response and the political aspect to that in the Coronavirus thread as it's more relevant than posting it here ... have a read if you are interested. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

China used to murder their children under the one-child policy, but you keep on digging, son. 

If you want to start a thread about China and its disgusting behaviour then go ahead. If you just want to distract attention away from your utter failure of a president we've already seen through it. Grandad.

Edited by Herman