PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

So a million applications for tickets, a stage built outside the cope with the huge over flow, but ....they never came

Maybe some had heard enough sh yte from Trump they thought better of spending their time listening to an habitual liar

Maybe others did not follow the lie that the virus was a democrat hoax - that six of the stewards were found to be infected proved their fears to be

But the evidence that the right are massively on the retreat was all too painfully obvious, Will any future gigs on the comeback tour be cancelled, will have to be seen ?

But having less than a third turn up does not bode well for the rest, as the shy te spouts will not attract the attention that so many empty seats will

Trump back rally features empty seats, staff infections | FR24 ...

Meanwhile ... this video lays out what is going on with Attorney General Barr, which is the big story over this weekend, the rally fiasco was just amusing to see and let’s hope not too many will get sick and potentially die from attending it. 

America has the highest cases and deaths.

Trump says its because they are doing more testing.

Answer: He says I told them to stop the testing.

Any protesters, anarchists, agitators, looters or lowlifes who are going to Oklahoma please understand, you will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle, or Minneapolis. It will be a much different scene

Well we saw the lowlife on the podium 

He's done and he knows it. It'll be all noise and fury until Nov 04, but he's a busted flush. Just hoping on Republican Party led voter suppression to bail him out.

He has no policies, this is what he spent time on yesterday, explaining how to walk down a ramp and drink a glass of water. Not how to improve the lives of Americans, or spread American values around the world or even to reach out to the Solar System. 

The look on his face on the second clip. We all know that one. It's the look of someone who was an overwhelming favorite who just lost the Cup Final .... the look of resignation that it isn't going to be O.K.

To quote candidate Trump "So low energy, so sad"

Edited by Surfer
  • Haha 1

It reminds me of the look on the faces of the losing players in the FA cup final as they trudged up the steps to get their medals.

I wonder if he had been told by then that the hall was less than a third full

It was a fake venue.It only holds 55 but over 6 thousand turned up, cheering and singing and chanting four more years while holding up three fingers.

Did your fake avatar leap onto the stage Jools. He is probably the best Trump can do to get a well known person, to vouch for him.

Come January, he will probably be in Court. The handcuffs will be waiting after he has to genuflect in front of Sleepy Joe at the inauguration.

Unless of course, Putin can put the fix in for him again.

Even Fox is questioning the excuses given for the no show of Trump supporters  - 6,200 to be exact. Pathetic.

Video : https://www.thedailybeast.com/chris-wallace-shreds-trump-campaign-adviser-says-you-guys-look-silly-for-denying-poor-rally-attendance?ref=home&via=twitter_page

Chris Wallace Shreds Trump Campaign Adviser: 'You Guys Look Silly' for Denying Poor Rally Attendance

“We are not denying the reality—I don’t know what you’re saying,” Schlapp contended.

“There are empty seats there,” Wallace retorted. “At least a third if not a half of the rally was empty—the arena was empty. You can’t deny it.”

And this is the second excuse (lie) they told in 24 hours - yesterday the excuse was this :

Really.jpg

Edited by Surfer

As a barrister doesn't ask a question he doesn't know the answer to  don't call a rally to impress when you don't know how many will turn up.

This huge failure merely brought to voters just how out of touch Trump is - as either his supporters did not believe the nonsense he has been spouting about the virus not being a threat, or they no longer see Trump as  the future. Of course there are cynics who will suggest many will not have wanted to contract 'habitual failure' from Farage had appeared like a turd in the bottom of the swimming poll.

How to enthuse voters when all you promised to deliver has not happened. There is no wall, no decent healthcare, muslims are not banned and Hilary Clinton has not been locked up

You have stood by while cities across the states have seen rioting and looting - and all you can do in response is pose with an upside down bible for a photo.

And now further evidence emerges of corrupt deals with the likes of the odious Erdoğan. , Kim Jong un is still in power, the Chinese are running rings around you over trade and your niece is due to release a further damning account of your dishonesty - on 28th July

While the current polls have Biden winning comfortably they are heading towards 1936 levels where they reach a tipping point ie there is enough of a majority (however small) to allow Biden to almost sweep the board, and deliver a rout

Saturdays rally should show this orange faced baboon just how far his has slipped. And I cannot see anything between now and November that will halt that slide - never mind winning over voters.

33 minutes ago, Bill said:

You have stood by while Democrat run cities across the states have seen rioting and looting.

Just correcting that sentence for you, Billy 🙃

I can't be bothered to address the rest of your delusional thinking.

Republican against Trump - these guys are brutally direct and honest. We could do with a Conservatives agains Boris equivalent 

Edited by Surfer

14 minutes ago, Jools said:

EbD6t1qXYAQAVu6?format=png&name=small

Nothing underhand about what the press presented. The above is a reverse angle view and the press cameras are on the other side of the podium - see link below. The indisputable fact is only 6,200 people turned up. 

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-back-in-rally-form-in-tulsa-but-the-promised-crowd-doesnt-show-014255164.html

Screen Shot 2020-06-21 at 16.25.26.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-21 at 16.25.34.png

Edited by Surfer

3 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Nothing underhand about what the press presented. The above is a reverse angle view and the press cameras are on the other side of the podium - see link below. The indisputable fact is only 6,200 people turned up. 

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-back-in-rally-form-in-tulsa-but-the-promised-crowd-doesnt-show-014255164.html

Matters not, millions of people tuned into the rally via the internet and alternative media and the majority of those will vote Trumpski a second term...

I'm more concerned that there's nothing on this site regarding yesterdays events where a Libyan 'refugee' with a criminal record brutally killed three innocent white people during BLM protests...

Nothing. Silence --- White lives, ALL lives don't matter...

Seriously!

4 hours ago, Jools said:

🙃☝️

Except that Biden's rally wasn't a rally was it? So instead of spreading fake news, this is the reality that you Trump supporters need to get your head around. 

If Trump goes down in November, Nigel Farage and any FTA with the USA go with him.

Polls.jpg

Edited by Surfer
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jools said:

Matters not, millions of people tuned into the rally via the internet and alternative media and the majority of those will vote Trumpski a second term...

I'm more concerned that there's nothing on this site regarding yesterdays events where a Libyan 'refugee' with a criminal record brutally killed three innocent white people during BLM protests...

Seriously!

Oh yes, the campaign spokesperson claimed over 5 million people tuned in, well that is an unverifiable claim, but even if it is true, 5 million is just 3.5% of the 140 million that voted last time out or 1.5% of the US population.

Oh that stabbing in the UK (and hence not relevant to a Donald Trump thread) that the Reading police said had nothing to do with the Black Lives Matter rally that wrapped up over two hours before hand..... 

You really are scraping the barrel Jools. This continuous dishonesty is what will kill your Brexit dream one day.

Songs for Jools and Trump . 

Don't Dream It's Over Crowded House. 

It's Over Roy Orbison. 

All By Myself some bloke from the 80s.

I'm So Lonely Kim Jung Il. 

10 hours ago, Jools said:

Seriously!

It wasn't during BLM protests.

Why did you feel it was important to say that he killed 'white people'?

5 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

It wasn't during BLM protests.

Because people like Jools secretly get a chubb on when they think about a race war.

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Herman said:

Songs for Jools and Trump . 

Don't Dream It's Over Crowded House.  ?

It's Over Roy Orbison. 

All By Myself some bloke from the 80s.

I'm So Lonely Kim Jung Il. 

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Where have all my followers gone

Only the lonely

i'm gonna get along with out you now (I hope)

Meanwhile, after a quiet day on Twitter while he absorbed the full extent of the shambles in Tulsa, the President has this morning returned to active voter suppression / undermining the next election, again complaining of “VOTE BY MAIL FRAUD!” 

Three threads to keep and eye on until Nov.

1 Vote suppression and election interference

2 Indictments and trials of Trump associates 

3  “CV19 = China” and “BLM = Antifa” framing

Edited by Surfer

3 hours ago, Bill said:

Songs for Jools and Trump

You're wondering now by The Specials? 🤔🤣

Apples

6 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Why don't you ask Downing Street’s policy adviser,  Munira Mirza -- She's a voice for reason against the nasty, divisive race-baiters like yourself, because she possesses a coherent ideological alternative to the Left's decades-long weaponisation of racism for class war purposes.

If you want peaceful resolution and a sensible way forward to see real economic and social progress for all minorities, you would shun the virulence of the dangerous BLM/Antifa onslaught.

Edited by Jools