PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

[url]https://www.scribd.com/document/370604967/Hpsci-Memo-Key-Points-Final#from_embed[/url]

It''s worrying that so many people are allowing themselves to be conned. And for what? What are they expecting to get out of trump?

[quote user="Herman"]It''s worrying that so many people are allowing themselves to be conned. And for what? What are they expecting to get out of trump?[/quote]The truth and the growing fight against an authoritarian world government that to realists is no longer a conspiracy theory.

Hey Jools

The Republication elite hate Trump even more than the Democrats. But the same thing happened to Reagan and Thatcher while they were busy dismantling communism.

[quote user="Jools"][quote user="Herman"]It''s worrying that so many people are allowing themselves to be conned. And for what? What are they expecting to get out of trump?[/quote]The truth and the growing fight against an authoritarian world government that to realists is no longer a conspiracy theory. [/quote]

Trump will be gone before the weekend''s out. I know its true. I read it on a website somewhere.

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]Hey Jools

The Republication elite hate Trump even more than the Democrats. But the same thing happened to Reagan and Thatcher while they were busy dismantling communism.[/quote][:D][Y]

So turns out this Russian saga was just a Hillary Clinton stitch up?

And I thought Trump would be gone by the weekend.

We might even see HRC behind bars if there''s any justice in the world

Rocking the boat might become very popular soon, after Brexit ate all hamsters and Trump fooled us some more. This is another sharp article from Craig that has many of us clapping.You have to know the neo liberal elites to understand that they do not support any of us people, we are not in their view and never have been. Enjoyhttps://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/02/scared-of-my-own-thoughts/comment-page-2/#comment-717668

I''m not Len, sorry. But this man Trump wants to extradite JAssange and hence Lazy Arbuthnot magistrate, tried her best to taunt him, get personal eather than letting him be after 5 years inside a room in the Ecuadorian embassy.Now other also get personal. Her husband, no doubt they talk over their breakfast muesli, is part of a security company founded by ex MI6 chief, John Scarlett partial to all that goes on in the west he would have been busy trying to keep JA under lock and key until they can lay their hands on him after Brexit.https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/02/assange-judges-husband-runs-security-firm-ex-head-mi6/

Interesting. Russian nationals being indicted. 13 nationals and 3 Russian entities. Lets see where this goes.

[quote user="Herman"]Interesting. Russian nationals being indicted. 13 nationals and 3 Russian entities. Lets see where this goes.[/quote] Listen, Hermy... do you hear the sound of Robert Mueller''s investigation into any Russian/Trump collusion dying with a whimper?You should do, because that''s what the this indictment of 13 Russians is and it''s f*cking hysterical. This is all about Mueller trying to justify his investigation and giving low IQ, Lefty f*ck-wits the perception that Russians helped Trump win and undermine his legitimacy as president.Please tell me you know better than you''re making out and prove to us here at the Pink ''un that you''re not this gullible.

They''re coming for you Jools.Here''s a place to lay your head low for a while. Ecuadorian Embassy, 3 Hans Crescent, Knightsbridge, London. Nice part of London, but it might be getting a bit fuller over the next coming months. (You will have to put up with Farage''s beery flatulence though.)

[url]https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/01/20/president-trump-made-2140-false-or-misleading-claims-in-his-first-year/?utm_term=.5f414d47a37e[/url]Record Breaker!!

I would have thought that the fact that Trump is a misogynistic, racist, homophobic, transphobic (have I missed anything out?) unstable lunatic means that anyone with a modicum of common sense realises that he is not fit to serve as president.

But clearly not 😳😳😳

So much for Don the Doturds idea of have armed police in the schools, the one they had at the school ran  and hid. Land of the brave.

“Hey, we have got seven years to go, folks!” [Y][:)]Great speech earlier with Trump having to rightly big himself up by speaking about his accomplishments such as tax cuts, jobs, nominating conservative judges, and improving the economy, because the MSM won''t do it for him.If only we had his ilk here in the UK handling Brexit.

"Papadoupolos pleads guilty.Flynn pleads guilty.

Gates pleads guilty.

Manafort faces new charges.

13 Russians face new charges.

Good thing it’s all a hoax and a witch hunt."

Benjamin Wittes.

Fvckwit jools has a brain even smaller. Its in line with the other mousebrains on the forum.[img]https://i.imgur.com/Q15FWtI.jpg[/img]

Excellent shrimper you''re on fire. Jools seems so star struck by Trumps quiff and his idea of arming teachers that he wants him here to sort out Brexit. Its like giving out large knife''s to random London youth to stop knife crimes.Jools should tell us why he prefers GM cornfed and chlorinated broiler chickens for breakfast.

nevermind -- [quote]Excellent shrimper you''re on fire. Jools seems so star struck by Trumps quiff and his idea of arming teachers that he wants him here to sort out Brexit. Its like giving out large knife''s to random London youth to stop knife crimes.Jools should tell us why he prefers GM cornfed and chlorinated broiler chickens for breakfast.[/quote]I''ll put the following in Rap, so you might understand:Jools should give up on telling far Lefty ''tards f*ck all because they''re way too gone.Jools should start asking questions, like what happened to the Trump/Russia collusion?

"If you want to know why Russia was so excited about making Trump

president — we’re now facing a huge US/European rift on trade for no

reason at all." Matthew Yglesias.

If this was Alt Right Fvckwit jools I would not even pi$$ in his mouth (although he might like it) if his teeth were on fire. The only thing the midwife did wrong, was not throw the cretin away, and keep the afterbirth, if she had the world would have been a better place.[img]https://i.imgur.com/TMKUOlN.jpg[/img]