PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

1 hour ago, Herman said:

Oh dear, how sad, nevermind.

Indeed. But Stephen Miller isn't just "an advisor" to the WH. He's the anti-immigration zealot responsible for some of the most obnoxious policies of this administration - like kids in cages and anti-Muslim bans - and his wife's positions frankly haven't been much better. Some have compared him 1940's propagandists. For example the former WH Ethics Lawyer for G.Bush.

... I don't wish anybody ill, but in his case I might be persuaded to make an exception. 

Painter .jpg

Goebbels eh? The minute people start referencing N a z I s they lose all credibility. And I'm reminded you have form there as well, Surfer. 

True. But then it’s difficult not to describe people carrying firebrands, waving swastikas and shouting 'Jews will not replace us' without using the 'N' word. I suggest you would need to be a bit that way inclined to call them 'good people'. 

• Like 4

And what is left out of that particular shot is the fact the female reporter asking the first question is Asian-American. He then stormed off as the other female reporter wasn't giving up on here question either. (He was probably trying  to get the his AONN channel propaganda shill to ask him a softball question about the RWNJ conspiracy known as "ObamaGate")

p.s. he also compared US and Germany as having the "lowest per capita deaths in the world" - which is plainly NOT TRUE for US.

This is what the GOP trump and the ghastly Fox news are trying to do to Dr Fauci. They cannot sink any further.. or can they?

puPoP6v.jpg

Trump has also insisted that the US economy will bounce back strongly, with strong growth in the final quarter of this year, and in 2021.

He said (via Fox😞

“I call it a transition to greatness. You’re going to have the third quarter….That’s a transition quarter. We’re going to do well in the fourth quarter, and I think next year, with all of the stimulus, all of the things we’ve done, I think we’re going to have one of the best economic years we’ve ever had”

The markets continue to tumble, nothing he says anymore has a positive effect, he's toast.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

Mind you Fauci doesn't hold back in his Anti Democrat vitriol. Some people do, against all advice,spit into the wind.

What anti democratic vitriol would that be then.?

Oh No. this going to be Obamas, CNNs, Chinas, Bushs fault

The Republican chairman of the US Senate intelligence committee has resigned amid an insider trading investigation.

Richard Burr of North Carolina would step down on 15 May, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said.

It has emerged that Mr Burr's phone has been seized by the FBI.

Mr Burr is alleged to have used inside information to avoid market losses from coronavirus.

He and his wife sold as much as $1.7m (£1.4m) of equities before markets plunged on fears of an economic crisis.

It is illegal for Congress members to trade based on non-public information gathered during their official duties.

Mr Burr's office did not respond to a request for comment.

Sorry, I meant republican. Should have checked. Not Democrat, no ic. He has been accused of helping the Democrats and particularly the media that niggles Trump.

24 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

The Republican chairman of the US Senate intelligence committee has resigned amid an insider trading investigation.

Senator Burr is also the Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee. He crossed the President a few weeks ago with the their report into Russian interference in the 2016 election, but the final part of that report has not yet been released. So we will find out if it ever gets released now.... BTW where is the UK's Russia report - wasn't it due to be released when Parliament came back in Feb? 

As Fox News notes, several Senators may have been involved in suspicious stock sales at that time .... 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen-burr-steps-aside-as-intelligence-committee-chairman-amid-stock-sale-investigation

Edited by Surfer

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

Sorry, I meant republican. Should have checked. Not Democrat, no ic. He has been accused of helping the Democrats and particularly the media that niggles Trump.

I know thats bollix you know its bollix (Ihope) Fauci is a world emminent Dr in virology and just give the facts. The Dotard does not like the facts only his form of facts matter to him and his base. Fauci has worked under six presidents of both colours with distinction.

Oh do explain that then RTB, as the President couldn’t.... meanwhile devastating testimony in Congress today .... Fox News showed 5 min and then cut away as it was so bad for the administration. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/14/politics/coronavirus-whistleblower-testimony/index.html

In his written statement, Bright blamed the leadership of HHS for being "dismissive" of his "dire predictions." Bright wrote that he knew the US had a "critical shortage of necessary supplies" and personal protective equipment during the first three months of the year and prodded HHS to boost production of masks, respirators, syringes and swabs to no avail. He alleged that he faced "hostility and marginalization" from HHS officials after he briefed White House trade adviser Peter Navarro and members of Congress "who better understood the urgency to act."

And he charged that he was removed from his post at BARDA and transferred to "a more limited and less impactful position" at NIH after he "resisted efforts to promote" the "unproven" drug chloroquine.

Edited by Surfer

It looks like the right wing shills are using the same tactics as the last election. Some spurious scandal which none can explain while ignoring the blatant criminality of the fat clown they cheer. 

It would be funny but it'll probably work. 

Anyway, don't debate it. Don't amplify it. That should be the rule to stop **** spreading. 

Edited by Herman

Fox News really does give a lie to freedom of the Press. Someone should tell them it is not freedom to lie.

Just like Dorries and her two witches.

13 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

OBAMAGATE it's going to be bigger than watergate and those Democrat crooks are going to jail

Trump’s not gonna shag you mate 👍🏻

On 14/05/2020 at 16:09, Rock The Boat said:

OBAMAGATE it's going to be bigger than watergate and those Democrat crooks are going to jail

Um... well FINALLY the established American media are getting fed up with the constant BS and are calling it as it really is.... 

ABC.thumb.jpg.91f509c86ecd61e7539561cfe4c554e2.jpg

But the BS continues .... just another day, another lie... 

Edited by Surfer

"What's the worst that could happen?" Tronald Dump.

"Drug promoted by Trump as coronavirus "game changer" increasingly linked to deaths." Washington Post.

But Laura Ingram on Fox News is still pushing it - as did the Republican members of the Health Committee investigating the whistleblower complaint this week - what do you think, did she buy up supplies and worries she can’t liquidate her now excess stock? 

23 hours ago, Surfer said:

Um... well FINALLY the established American media are getting fed up with the constant BS and are calling it as it really is.... 

ABC.thumb.jpg.91f509c86ecd61e7539561cfe4c554e2.jpg

But the BS continues .... just another day, another lie... 

Glad you posted that Surfer. Saved me the bother. As you can see the net is closing around Obama. The real crook in all of this. Along with Hiliary and Sleepy Joe.