PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

7 hours ago, Surfer said:

We will continue this thread as an example of the future that awaits the UK via the corrupt Boris Johnson government, it's the same playbook, same funders, same outcome. You are warned...

Sadly we had already been warned before the 2019 election and yet 42% of the country still, and incredibly, thought it was a good idea to vote for them.

Even after nearly 18 months of the warnings being proven correct and open corruption on a scale way beyond anything we've ever seen before (the openess, not the scale) in this country I suspect a large proportion of that 42% would do the same again 🙄

You know what they say about 'Those who fail to learn from history..............' because it seems to apply in spades to the English - bit ironic really because given Johnson's boundless admiration for all things Churchillian you'd think he might have made a note of that.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

🤣

https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2021/03/17/tussauds-waxworks-in-san-antonio-removes-trump-figure-because-people-keep-punching-it

Tussaud’s Waxworks in San Antonio removes Trump figure because people keep punching it

Well there you go. Antifa, BLM are all violent Marxist infiltrators and even punch the more useful Donald Trump.

The GQP having their heads handed to them over the America Relief Act - every single one of them voted against it - and then being caught red handed trying to fix future elections so that only Republicans can vote, and then failing miserably to deflect from Trump's role in the Capitol insurrection by reading Dr Seuss books in Congress, have now decided there is a "crisis at the border" .... and cue the majority of US media to report their "it's Biden's fault" talking points like sheep ... fortunately there are still real journalists who don't.

Edited by Surfer

A reminder that for the GQP, xenophobia is all they have got - no policies, no plans, just hate and voter suppression. Tories heading the same way I'm afraid.

Governor Abbott of Texas,  After the spectacular power crisis, caused by deliberately disconnecting Texas from the national power grid in order to avoid federal regulations, who deflected away from that crisis by blaming green power sources like wind and solar, and then mandated an end to any mask use anywhere in Texas, and is deflecting from a future Covid case increase crisis by blaming migrants for any rise in those Covid cases..... 

Edited by Surfer

Meanwhile the level of argument "against Statehood for Washington D.C" is at Brexit levels of inanity.... and when did ANY of the existing States have a car dealership at the time they became a State? I don't think that is in the US Constitution is it? And most of the Founding Fathers were long dead before (almost exclusively white) North and South Dakota were admitted as States in 1836.....

The fact that Washington D.C has a larger population than Wyoming or Vermont and is within 20,000 of Alaska is not worthy of debating adding them as a State is because ..... they're black and vote Democratic.... go on, you can say it... it won't hurt our feelings if you do. 

Dealership.jpg

States.jpg

Edited by Surfer

8 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

Has Jool's offered yet to take its place ?

Is there a Farage one in London waxworks ? How about a mad moy one in Tussauds waxworks Berlin or Paris ?

8 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

He did but they turned him down as they didn't want the museum burnt to the ground.

Kraken Lady's defence. "Nobody sensible would have believed my ludicrous statements." Jools?? 🤣

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Herman said:

Kraken Lady's defence. "Nobody sensible would have believed my ludicrous statements." Jools?? 🤣

Beyond parody isn't it? 🤣

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Herman said:

Oh dear! Is that really her best defence? Actually it is. I wonder how she will enjoy living on the streets and relying on food banks?

Poor old gammon Jools, remember all those vids he posted of silly stupid Sidney, with his adoring proclamations that she was about to destroy the Democrats in court? Must be heartbreaking for him to learn she thinks he's as thick as two planks for believing a word she said. The only person not capable of seeing the transparent stupidity of a RWNJ is another RWNJ.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

Only if its alongside his bestie Bowie. They can duet Dancing in the Streets.

15 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Oh dear! Is that really her best defence? Actually it is. I wonder how she will enjoy living on the streets and relying on food banks?

Poor old gammon Jools, remember all those vids he posted of silly stupid Sidney, with his adoring proclamations that she was about to destroy the Democrats in court? Must be heartbreaking for him to learn she thinks he's as thick as two planks for believing a word she said. The only person not capable of seeing the transparent stupidity of a RWNJ is another RWNJ.

Of course these chancers want another job so now its conditional grovel.

A quick question on Kraken Lady. If she wins using that shoddy defence does she then open herself up to further legal cases for knowingly wasting courts time?

28 minutes ago, Herman said:

"Jools. I am your mother!" Daft Ada.

Sidney-Powell-Article-202103231455.jpg

Is it possible that Sid is actually Jools in drag? would explain a lot.

• Haha 1

Evidently Trump is talking up that he is going to, I suppose he will call it invent, start his own social media platform.

Wonder what choice name it will have? Five letters? One vowel? No consonant in the first dozen?

9 hours ago, horsefly said:

😂 .....I suppose Johnson is a fairly common name but you can't help wondering whether he might be a distant relative of our very own dumbo, sorry beloved leader 😂

I think BJ was born in the US, wasn't he and they certainly both share a very tangential relationship (at best!) with facts and truth.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

What would he make of Scunthorpe? And is there an Old Zealand?

Haha! Don't tell him about Little Snoring and Happisburgh

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

We have Goongumpus and Furnysplats near Redruth.

Christ! I really do not want to know how he would describe Furnysplats.

3 hours ago, horsefly said:

Christ! I really do not want to know how he would describe Furnysplats.

Kaolin and Cinnamon  usually puts a stop to Furnysplats. Last time I had them, it wasnt Furny at all. 😇👍😉

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Kaolin and Cinnamon  usually puts a stop to Furnysplats. Last time I had them, it wasnt Furny at all. 😇👍😉

Do you rub it on or drink it?😰

12 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

The Furnysplats ? 🤢 Neither, I wipe , then flush. 

Edited by wcorkcanary
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Praze and Beeble always made me smile. Sounds like bubble and squeak.

Georgia joins Iowa in altering its election laws to make it more difficult for voters to cast their ballot apart from turning up on election day at a polling station.

And 43 other Republican controlled states are preparing law changes.

Call it democracy? You lose an election and instead of altering your candidate and policies, you alter the way you vote.