PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

49 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Trump raised $200m from false election claims. What happens to the money now?

Over half went on paying off his campaign debt. And 25 cents in every dollar goes directly to the Republican party. So what is going to happen to the 75 million left?

Any thoughts Jared?

Should just about cover the consultancy fees for Ivanka. Such genius doesn't come cheap.

Edited by horsefly

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/trump-contradicts-officials-by-downplaying-cyber-attack/ar-BB1c4osO?ocid=msedgntp

Donald Trump has sought to downplay the severity of a sweeping cyber attack on the US government and companies, one day after his own secretary of state said the “very significant effort” could be traced back to Russian actors.

On Saturday morning, Mr Trump took to Twitter to claim the hack was “far greater in the Fake News Media than in actuality”.

“I have been fully briefed and everything is well under control,” the president tweeted.

“Russia, Russia, Russia is the priority chant when anything happens because Lamestream is, for mostly financial reasons, petrified of discussing the possibility that it may be China (it may!).”

Mr Trump’s claims appeared to contradict statements by Mike Pompeo, the US secretary of state. Mr Pompeo told The Mark Levin show, a conservative radio programme, on Friday that there had been a “significant effort to use a piece of third-party software to essentially embed code inside of US government systems and it now appears systems of private companies and companies and governments across the world as well”.

Almost makes you wonder whether Putin has got something on Trump doesn't it?  With the end of his one-term presidency they can investigate his personal links this time.

https://www.ft.com/trump-russia-ties

https://www.salon.com/2020/09/04/why-trump-was-never-investigated-as-a-russian-agent_partner/

https://www.politicalflare.com/2020/04/trumps-ties-to-the-russian-mob-go-back-to-1984-why-is-no-one-talking-about-this-russia-connection/

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/donald-trumps-connections-to-russia-explained/

Edited by horsefly

Only 4 presidents have been impeached or resigned. Only 5 presidents failed to win the popular vote. Only 13 presidents failed to get re-elected. Only 1 has done all 3!

• Haha 2

Where has the Election Fraud thread gone, I was looking for a Kraken update and the latest posts from DJT himself?

Apples

13 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

Where has the Election Fraud thread gone, I was looking for a Kraken update and the latest posts from DJT himself?

Apples

It's been withdrawn, no doubt, because of RTB's utterly dispicable and indecent post that went way beyond the pale.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mr Apples said:

Apples

Oh dear. Thread deleted, a reminder that civility is always the best policy to follow..

Meanwhile another right wing "news" outlet is suddenly very concerned with "setting the record straight" i.e. constant lying can lead to you getting sued for defamation 

Edited by Surfer
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, horsefly said:

It's been withdrawn, no doubt, because of RTB's utterly dispicable and indecent post that went way beyond the pale.

Didn't see that. It really must have been way beyond the pale.

4 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

It was. He was an apologist for paedophiles which I suspect shows his predilections in life. But dont worry, joolsmoy is still here to keep us entertained with his twaddle.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

If it is the one I am thinking about it was definitly homophobic

• Like 1

On 21/12/2020 at 14:27, horsefly said:

How many times do I have to tell you the spelling is 

despicable

You claim to be a phd in english literature at a leading university yet your spellun is atrocious. You've been telling fibs, haven't you?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/donald-trump-pardons-20-people-including-two-convicted-in-russia-probe/ar-BB1c9VkZ?ocid=msedgntp

The corruption continues. If you broke the law to help out Trump, expect a pardon. If you murdered Iraqi civilains, expect a pardon. Simply disgusting abuse of the presidential pardon.

Edited by horsefly

My mircale virus. I said they'd be one by the end of the year. Now they want to defraud the American people yet again with a watered down stimulus bill. They need to change it from $600 per person to $2000 per person.

Otherwise I won't approve it and the next administration will have to provide a covid relief package and maybe that next administration, will be me.

Everyone got their fruitcake for Xmas? If not, there is one going in the US

The US president argued in a social media post on Saturday evening that the “cure cannot be worse than the problem itself”.

On Friday, Boris Johnson announced that people in London and the south east would be subject to harsh curbs on planned meet-ups for Christmas.

Trump tweeted a clip from BBC News shortly after the prime minister’s press conference and said: “We don’t want to have lockdowns. The cure cannot be worse than the problem itself!”

He also shared a similar clip from ITV News with the comment: “The entire WORLD is being badly hurt by the China Virus, but if you listen to the Fake News Lamestream Media, and Big Tech, you would think that we are the only one.

“No, but we are the Country that developed vaccines, and years ahead of schedule!”

If he promises to leave the White House next month, I'll promise not to tell him it was actually Germany, with a team led by Turkish muslim immigrants ....

Edited by Surfer

3 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

The ultimate wnaker has denied millions any relief money over Xmas while he jets off to his Floridian resort.

I think it's possible that he has become so angry with the Republican Party's increasing desertion of him that he is deliberately trying to sabotage the Georgia run-offs.

Despite the impending deadline on the Covid relief bill, a potential looming government shutdown, and the ongoing surge in coronavirus cases, Donald Trump still found time to lash out at fashion and lifestyle magazines.

Their crime? Not featuring first lady Melania Trump on their covers during the administration’s four years in office. 

Well Gump, she normally gets her tats out for magazines

What an utterly nasty and spiteful piece work he is. Millions will suffer through his pride, hubris and ego, his demise cannot come soon enough.

• Like 2