PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

This thread is all Fake News. Tremendous evidence pouring in on voter fraud. There has never been anything like this in our Country!

78 million cattle voted for me will yet only 75 million dead people voted for Biden. Massive VOTER FRAUD!

I will be the 47th President

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

I'm not sure if this has been posted, it's first time I've ever looked at a non-football post on here.

This is better with the sound on...

It has but you can never see it too many times. Welcome!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Donald J Trump said:

My hat is the biggest in America and you wanna know why. Mexicans! They want to think they have the biggest hat, but we all know better. We invented the hat and have PATENT!!! 

Yes but did the mexicans pay for the patent?

41 minutes ago, SHRIMPER said:

Yes but did the mexicans pay for the patent?

Good question Shrimper. "Have you paid to wear that hat?" I'll make sure that is on the immigration form for every mexican building the wall.

I've even got a worksong.Down In Mexico.mp3

Edited by Donald J Trump

My brother in law was a wetback at one time but he is a good un. His name is Jesus so if you come across at him some  do not give him a hard time as he is a member of Los Zetas, and supply your number one son with his Columbian marching powder at very reasonable rates. We all know how you like a a good deal.

Edited by SHRIMPER

1 hour ago, SHRIMPER said:

My brother in law was a wetback at one time but he is a good un. His name is Jesus so if you come across at some at some time do not give him a hard time as he is a member of Los Zetas, and supply your number one son with his Columbian marching powder at very reasonable rates. We all know how you like a a good deal.

Glad to hear you're one of us. Stick around and we can march together and excercise our admendment rights.

Trumps new home

Coronavirus shows us the danger of our prison state - Los Angeles Times

not so much mar a lago, as

more old lags

and the net tightens

"The Trump Organisation has been ordered to hand over financial documents relating to a New York property, following allegations that the president’s family and their associates inflated assets to gain millions in tax benefits. 

A judge on the New York County State Supreme Court made the ruling on Tuesday, stipulating that the documents must be turned over by 18 December.

In a statement, the attorney general, who is investigating allegations of wrongdoing, said that “justice and the rule of law prevailed”, adding that the Trump Organisation would be made to comply with the order."

Edited by Bill

The last time President Trump acknowledged the number of deaths in his preferred venue for communicating to the public, Twitter, was back in March, when he used the number of annual flu fatalities to downplay the threat of the pandemic.

After seeing the above tweet on Wednesday morning, I immediately flashed back to the residual anger of seeing the president tweet congratulations at Fox & Friends on the show’s ratings as the lockdowns were first beginning in March. On a hunch, I decided to search for just how many times Trump has tweeted about TV ratings since the pandemic reached America.

He has done so 44 times.

Now

Can’t believe how badly @FoxNews is doing in the ratings. They played right into the hands of the Radical Left Democrats, & now are floating in limboland. Hiring fired @donnabraziIe, and far worse, allowing endless negative and unedited commercials. @FoxNews is dead. Really Sad!

WHERE IS JONAH JOOLSIANI?

I was beginning to think he might have harmed himself after facing up to the reality of the Electoral College vote. But there he was on the Matchday Thread last night. Seems rather odd he didn't come along to this thread to post his QAnonce loony drivel as he has been so want to do over the last months. One might be tempted to speculate that he is deeply embarrassed at being exposed as a coward and a fraud. Or perhaps he has just been busy in his garden practising for his latest attempt on Norfolk's pole-vault record, using an old broken rake handle in order to give everyone else a chance.

What's that .... won't leave the White House?  It that to "own the Libs" or evidence who the real "Snowflakes" are?

Snowflake.jpg

Edited by Surfer

On 15/12/2020 at 09:37, horsefly said:

Jools comes up with his most convincing argument yet:

gammon-rawtrump1 (2).jpg

b808945a-1cb6-414b-af8a-858540fc4f43-767cd708-7d44-43e7-87be-063c1b34c0bd

🙃

11 minutes ago, Jools said:

b808945a-1cb6-414b-af8a-858540fc4f43-767cd708-7d44-43e7-87be-063c1b34c0bd

🙃

It's a bit vain posting another picture of yourself. Let's see some of the ones you took with Bowie.

Everyone who leaves the White House has to participate in an exit interview,” the H.R. chief said. “That was true of the nine thousand people who left during the past four years.”

3 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

And gives Trump the opportunity to press the button.

Only if the detonator trip is in the building.

Other than the opportunity to grift, and immunity from prosecution, why does Trump want to be President? 

No surprise that he doesn't want to do any work, but it is a surprise that nobody in the Republican Party objects to him doing no work.. they used to care about these little matters like Russian espionage and private sector efficiency. 

Trump 1.jpg

Trump 2.jpg

1 hour ago, Surfer said:

Other than the opportunity to grift, and immunity from prosecution, why does Trump want to be President? 

No surprise that he doesn't want to do any work, but it is a surprise that nobody in the Republican Party objects to him doing no work.. they used to care about these little matters like Russian espionage and private sector efficiency. 

Trump 1.jpg

Trump 2.jpg

Just like Stalin executed all his generals, this idiot has given so many jobs based on nepotism rather than ability, and then sacked them. All within less than four years.

Narcissus he is.

Idiot now tweeting about masks. His own VP wears one. The rest of the world wears one.

And he is claiming he will save Europe because the vaccine is on the way. Obviously Boris didn't tell him we already have one. Difficult to talk with your tongue up his sphincter I suppose.

US Vice-President Mike Pence has received the coronavirus vaccine live on TV, telling the audience and doctors: "I didn't feel a thing."

I await the jokes from that statement.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/sir-david-attenborough-punched-the-air-in-joy-when-trump-lost-to-biden/ar-BB1c3SyC?ocid=msedgntp

"Sir David Attenborough has revealed he jumped out of his chair and punched the air in joy when he heard that Donald Trump had lost the US Presidential election to Joe Biden."

HAHA!!! Well said St David! you were far from alone.

Trump raised $200m from false election claims. What happens to the money now?

Over half went on paying off his campaign debt. And 25 cents in every dollar goes directly to the Republican party. So what is going to happen to the 75 million left?

Any thoughts Jared?