PurpleCanary

The Never-President Trump

20 minutes ago, Herman said:

Be as intolerant as you like. They're not decent people and their poisoner-in-chief is now as unemployed as them.

Unemployed! 😀 I'm very much employed as an employer who pays employees wages whose taxes allow pansy sellers like yourself furlough money to sit on your @rse.

🤡👞

Great news and what a relief that the odious man has been dumped. My old Nan used to say you could tell more about someone’s character when they lost rather than when they won. Watching Trump clinging on with false accusations like an ungracious sore loser shows my Nan was spot on.

That news and a city win. Good day 🥳

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Wrong, Comedy Gold has just completed his 4 year residence at the Washington Palladium.

We all got free tickets to the show and quickly realised he was like Roy Chubby Brown, but a lot more chubby and a lot more racist

Hope he gets shot 👍

There’s almost 400 million firearms in the possession of civilians in the US at the moment and he hasn’t been shot yet. What a waste.

1 minute ago, Mr Angry said:

There’s almost 400 million firearms in the possession of civilians in the US at the moment and he hasn’t been shot yet. What a waste.

I don't wish Sleepy or Harris dead -- I despise Lefties, but I'd never wish them dead...

How low can you people get?

You're supposed to be celebrating, ffs.

51 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I stopped posting because I was aware I was becoming intolerant of posters like Jools and RTB and just being rude to them.

But this confirms they have no grace.

I'm amazed that you even considered that they might.......

16 minutes ago, Hairy Canary said:

Great news and what a relief that the odious man has been dumped. My old Nan used to say you could tell more about someone’s character when they lost rather than when they won. Watching Trump clinging on with false accusations like an ungracious sore loser shows my Nan was spot on.

Can you categorically say the allegations of voter fraud are false and if so please share the evidence 👍

Edited by Jools
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Hope he gets shot 👍

Christ, another one 😲

You are scum.

Just now, Jools said:

Can you categorically say the allegations of voter fraud are false and if so please share the evidence 👍

If someone is alleging fraud it’s up to them to prove it not the other way round! I could allege you are a wife beater and then say it’s up to you to prove you’re not. Ridiculous 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jools said:

As there's no evidence for voter fraud, only unsubstantiated claims right now, the onus of proof lies on those making the claim for fraud. There was one tweet saying Wisconsin had more votes than registered voters, but that was debunked when it transpired the registered voter stat was for the 2018 mid-terms. There was another from Georgia saying a vote counter had chucked a ballot away when it was just an instruction sheet.

Ultimately, what is stated without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Alternatively, that's precisely what the court is for.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

Hope he gets shot 👍

I don't, it would only turn him into a cult figure for some very unpleasant people.  It could also unleash a bloodbath across the US.  I hope he ends up in jail where he belongs.

Edited by benchwarmer

1 minute ago, Hairy Canary said:

If someone is alleging fraud it’s up to them to prove it not the other way round! I could allege you are a wife beater and then say it’s up to you to prove you’re not. Ridiculous 

You said the allegations are false, so by the same token it's up to you to prove they're false.

Can you prove the allegations of vote rigging are false?

6 minutes ago, Jools said:

I’d thank you to edit the quote about hoping Trump gets shot from my name as it certainly wasn’t me who said it. I’ll assume you did it by accident but if not that is utterly unacceptable 

1 minute ago, Jools said:

You said the allegations are false, so by the same token it's up to you to prove they're false.

Clearly the notion of innocent until proven guilty has been missed somewhere.

I refer you to my previous post. Read slowly as it went over your head last time.......

3 minutes ago, Hairy Canary said:

Yep, only a full-on thicko would demand you prove a negative propostion like this. And of course every allegation so far has been laughed out of court.

I don't wish Sleepy or Harris dead -- I despise Lefties, but I'd never wish them dead...

You even sound like Trump. You told us on here, the only people that will be violent and threatening will be Democratic supporters, the people I keep seeing with guns is Republicans. Did you support the family on their way to shoot the voluntary vote counters ? 
Trump tried to bait democrats into violence, it didn’t work, strangely it has changed many Republican minds. Bit of a backfire really, shows democracy does not always need to defend itself with with violence, but actions sometimes speaks louder than any words.

Have to say over the last 3 nights Biden has looked more presidential than Trump did in 4 years.

• Haha 1

Strangely that’s not how democracy works.

15 minutes ago, Jools said:

But you do tug yourself off over Bannon, who publically called for Fauci to be beheaded? 

Consistent.

4 minutes ago, Jools said:

Since the allegations themselves contain no supporting evidence they are being and will continue to be thrown out by the courts.

Unless and until Trump presents any evidence (which he clearly doesn't have) to support his claims then he is p*ssing into the wind, and everybody, including the Republicans, know it.

Even to someone as dense as you, it should have been obvious that when Fox News abandoned Trump and started telling the truth that the game is up.

You are compounding your stupidity. Prove to me that there aren't invisible pixies dancing around the inside of your skull. It can't be proven can it you buffoon, because the demand for proof here is absurd. This is level 1 grade philosophy that a ten-year-old can get.

2 minutes ago, Hairy Canary said:

I refer you to my previous post. Read slowly as it went over your head last time.......

You can't prove the allegations of voter fraud are false.

Why are you struggling to admit it?

3 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Strangely that’s not how democracy works.

What the **** would a Lefty like yourself know about democracy? 

11 minutes ago, Jools said:

Christ, another one 😲

You are scum.

Hang on 1/2 an hour ago you put up some misinformation that Twitter took down as it was not only incorrect but could result in inciting Democrats to be attacked by Republicans. 
I don’t agree for 1 second with Trump being shot, but I struggle to see how you can refer to someone as scum when you were trying to incite many deaths.

19 minutes ago, Jools said:

How many deaths do you think Trump has been directly or indirectly responsible for?

Just now, Jools said:

BECAUSE THE REQUEST IS FUNDAMENTALLY ABSURD YOU F*CKWIT. Do yourself a favour and get an introductory book to critical thinking. This is embarrassing to watch (and also so damn funny).

Just now, Jools said:

Of course I can’t you berk. You’re a wife beater. Why are you struggling to admit you can’t prove that you’re not. Jeez!

please remove that quote you put under my name saying I want Trump shot. It’s not acceptable to falsely quote something under someone else’s name.

Just now, horsefly said:

BECAUSE THE REQUEST IS FUNDAMENTALLY ABSURD YOU F*CKWIT. Do yourself a favour and get an introductory book to critical thinking. This is embarrassing to watch (and also so damn funny).

I hope the inevitable Trump meltdown is half as funny as watching Jools' little tantrum.

What the **** would a Lefty like yourself know about democracy? 

Lefty ? Far from that matey.